• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
OH MY DAYS!!! :bounce:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Emery screaming at his television.

giphy.gif

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Chelsea need Loftus-Cheek back or someone who can share the load with Mount. he already starts to look seriously knackered as games go on. No way he's able to play 90 minutes every game with the schedule they have.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

08/09 was weird because we were so poor in the league for ages then went several months without a loss and got the Semis of both FA Cup and CL. Quite impressive with such a young squad. Our captain was only 21 ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great to see fat frank getting smashed. that's will make their position to qualify to next round bit difficult.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund outplaying inter.

Classic Conte just like his fellow defensive coaches going so defensive and it's 2-2

Riou

The dodgy pen and now a offside looking goal, interesting...

Riou

The 08-09 away kit was all over the place, before that all our away kits had been beautiful at least in my time.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom