• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sick of these refs you know I think I will punch one of them. They make up their own rules. If there is an offense that is a second yellow or a red you are not allowed to play on. He should have stopped it at the blind second yellow and then the pen and veltman second yellow can’t happen. Never seen this **** a red card moment giving advantage for a pen and another red card.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lol at Chelsea. but that was poor game management by Ajax shouldn't bottling 3 goals lead in 10 minutes.

Blind's an idiot, but it all came from poor game management from Ajax as usual. The pressure was mounting from Chelsea regardless of what ended up happening and it didn't look like Ajax could stop what was happening. The two sending offs just compounded things for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to be in training ground with Conte tomorrow if i'm inter player. but to be fair the result it's all in him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Blind's an idiot, but it all came from poor game management from Ajax as usual. The pressure was mounting from Chelsea regardless of what ended up happening and it didn't look like Ajax could stop what was happening. The two sending offs just compounded things for them.
i'm not surprised they very young group players their mentality not that strong any mini thing against them and they'll lost it but credit to them holding for 20 minute with 1 man

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom