• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea - Monaco CL Semi final 2nd Leg

Stim

Great result, but lets not brag, we knew they were never gonna win anything anyway.

7Pires

Yes

You ****ing Chelsea ****s

Wankers crying at the end :cool:

We love it

MORIENTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when they ****ing go out of competitions the bastards

Get in

JazzG

Established Member
hahahahaha :D

What were they singing in Monaco, are you watching Arsenal. Oh we are watching you ****s :D

Mark

Established Member
What a relief. When they were 2-0 up I was sure they'd go through and I could just see them winning the final 1-0 with John Terry scrambling in some rebound from a corner after about 15 minutes and then defending for the rest of the game. I'm so glad they're out. I hope Monaco win the whole thing now! :D

Arsenal1989

If were singing!

to the tune of chelsea's Blue Flag

'Silverware, Silverware
you still aint got any silverware
from stamford bridge to anywhere
you still aint got any silverware !'

jc8gooner

Glad they are out. Still haven't won anything proper recently. Plus, my experience of Chelski fans is that a lot are racist thugs. Thus, they deserve their comeuppance. It will be good next season singing:

You're **** despite the money! You're **** despite the money! (To the tune of "the referee's a ******")

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

10 men went to laugh
Went to laugh at Chel$ki
10 men
9 men
8 men
7 men
6 men
5men
4men
3men
2men
1man
And his dog
Went to laugh at Chel$ki

As you can probably tell I'm gutted...

bobbypires

Established Member
Great pic.

_40120093_eidur_getty.jpg

Adam, is it better now?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
So, I take it we're all gutted and feel terribly sorry for Chelsea, right?

No! What do you all mean, no? Oh wait...

Hahahahahahahahaha F'k off Chelsea F'k off Chelsea F'k off Chelsea! :D

jeromelee

Ashame to say this but I was hoping against all hope when chelski was 2-0 up that Monaco can spring a surprise and beat them. Thank goodness they delivered. Really hate Chelski.

Sammer

Established Member
To be perfectly honest, Monaco was lucky not to get thrashed in the 1st half.

Chelsea pulled off a superb performance in the 1st half - they played like against us, but were pretty unlucky not to score more than 2 goals. I am still impressed with their ability to combine agressiveness and pace. Chelsea playing like this is a hard-to-beat-team that´s for sure.

Of course, Chelsea lost it after the equalizer. I was really impressed with Jerome Rothen. The guy is brilliant: fast, technically impressive and being able to pass very accurately. Great player !

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom