• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea v Man utd

stav25

one thing I heard during the match that made me laugh was when the Ch£l$ki fans started singing 'stand up if you're top of the league', which the mancs replied with:

'stand up if you've won the league!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

class. even for mancs.

the dawn raids

Established Member
No Robben = no creativity, simple as that. Thats why they werent scoring goals until he got healthy, hes that important to their squad.

I wonder if Tim Howard has his place back now; its funny how there was such a big fuss about American keepers, and now only one is starting, and hes playing for a team battling relegation.

lorenzo

had a good laugh when the manure fans didn't give the ball back, not once but twice...the look on Duff and Lamps face was priceless... :thumbup

kanuuu

Established Member
Talking of refs, the Fa have made Mike Riley the ref for the Liverpool V United game on Saturday, how ****ing stupid are the FA? I guarantee after the match all that will be talked about will be the ref.

Asterix

Established Member
kanuuu, that's unbelievable, but typical. At least the game's not at OT. This will be an interesting clash. I assume everyone is going for Pool.

KingReyes

Established Member
I seriously doubt Mike Riley would be back at Anfield so early after what happened against Chelsea.

awooga83

Established Member
funny mourinho having a go at refs decisions, but for one decision at old trafford he wouldn't have won the champions league or be chelsea manager.

freddie8

stav25 said:
one thing I heard during the match that made me laugh was when the Ch£l$ki fans started singing 'stand up if you're top of the league', which the mancs replied with:

'stand up if you've won the league!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

class. even for mancs.

yeah, i heard this. i laughed quite a lot. it shows how crap chelsea always have been.

JazzG

Established Member
I swear we would steam roller both of these teams but ffs we never seem to perform against man utd.

Chelsea were all over the place against us towards the end and just imagine what we would of done to them with Freddie and Vieira in our team on top form :(

shonsuperstar

dont think so. 2-1 to chelsea now. Lucky free kick. duff swings one in and it goes all the way to the far post without a touch by anyone. wtf was howard doing behind his line??

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom