• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs CSKA Moscow | 01/11/06

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Arsenal v CSKA Moscow 7.45 pm SkySports Extra

Very important to win this match, so that we can qualify as quickly as possible.CSKA showed last game that they are a good side but at home i see us winning this 2-0-RVP,Rosicky

Group G
1 CSKA Moscow 7 points
2 Arsenal 6 points
3 FC Porto 4 points
4 Hamburg 0 points

honqa

it was not text at all.. come on, i am new...
ok, i said Arsenal v CSKA will end up 1-1...

Congratulations on at least being able to edit your own post...something that many members can't seem to cope with. You're new, but you know the rule now. Post well

Mostarac

Established Member
Well, have to win this one, only fear is that CSKA might frustrate us with some smart defensive tactics. Should not under-rate CSKA who have many quality players, but we really should win it at home. Our advantage might be that the close competition for the league title in Russia might actually distract CSKA when it comes to this. Lets hope so.

Trick

Thing is, we have to rely on the opposition and how they decide to play so that our game plan can work. I cant predict our games anymore because you never know how the opposition are going to play.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
its gonna to be revenge. 3-0 cska watch out for our backlash.

JazzG

Established Member
Our players seemed quite pumped after the away leg due to the disallowed goal so lets hope they let their frustration out on the pitch

It won't be easy though as they are yet to concede a goal in this years CL so they are decent defensively. Expect another 10 men behind the ball job so our players gotta be a bit more creative and stretch the team.

patrick42uk

Established Member
they'll be ultra-defensive for sure. we need to find a way of breaking teams down soon or isk throwing away our season.

Kilgallon

I think Wenger will get the team sorted for this game. No way we can squander as much as we did today.

I'll go for 2-0.

13fortune

yes, i agree...i have already preticted that result on other forum..we'll have revenge...
and finally, our tv chanell will show the game live.can't wait to see it... :D

awooga83

Established Member
Its will be a difficult game but i think we will win it. We weren't at our best in Russia but we created some okay chances and could have drawn. I think at hom we will create some good chances and get a result. The motivation of our last result plus the disallowed goal should spur us on to a good performance.

kel varnsen

Established Member
4-5-1 yet again and another mediocre performance at home? exactly according to wenger's plan, eh? honestly, is wenger the biggest hypocrite ever?

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom