• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna lie, It'll be quite a funny sight to see Giroud and Mertesacker trying to keep up with Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
In which way is Cam Nou wider than other stadiums ? That is just optical illusion to players who play there and it looks like Barca players have more space there than in other stadiums ?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
honestly apart from joking we will get destroyed i don't think we will even create a chance there because the ball will be always with them.

oh and please keep Flamini Giroud and Theo out from starting line up please.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Enough is enough really need some changes in line up.

Ospina
Bellerin Thunter Kosh Monreal
TTG Coq
Jury Özil Alexis
Fabo

Yeah, nice one yousif. Stick TTG, Jury and fabo up the field and let me deal with MSN.

Cheers.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
What hurts more is remembering our team that actually had a pair of balls as well as ability. Down to 10 men and they still almost beat the best team in the world.

Tactically more than anything I think Wenger been bypassed since that night.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What hurts more is remembering our team that actually had a pair of balls as well as ability. Down to 10 men and they still almost beat the best team in the world.

Tactically more than anything I think Wenger been bypassed since that night.
Lehmann still holds the record for longest time without conceding in the CL.

What I'd do for us to have a Sol Campbell right now.

Schumacher

I'll be watching it of course. The minimum I ask for is for our players to fight as much as they can for our name, our crest and our shirt.
Come on Arsenal!

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Chambers Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Walcott Özil Welbeck
Alexis

Sit deep, soak up pressure, most importantly be constantly alert and switched on for the first 60 minutes then try to attack on the counter.

I know Walcott hasn't got many fans currently but he's shown in the past he can turn up in these type of matches, Welbeck on the left and Alexis up front will provide us with a pacy-lightening fast offensive unit which should cause Barca problems but like I mentioned the key is to remain alert and defend collectively.

3-1 Arsenal

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Chambers Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Walcott Özil Welbeck
Alexis

Sit deep, soak up pressure, most importantly be constantly alert and switched on for the first 60 minutes then try to attack on the counter.

I know Walcott hasn't got many fans currently but he's shown in the past he can turn up in these type of matches, Welbeck on the left and Alexis up front will provide us with a pacy-lightening fast offensive unit which should cause Barca problems but like I mentioned the key is to remain alert and defend collectively.

3-1 Arsenal

Unreal optimism.

#DoItForVoiceofFlamini

dysphoria

Established Member
I hope this ends with a respectable scoreline because i really feel sorry for our fans who are spending serious money to go away for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom