• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 24/03/04

XxGoonaStuxX

Place your predictions here on scoreline and such.
Our key players who will have to be on form are Toure, Pires, Henry and Vieira and Edu.
Vieira and Edu will have to control that midfield and Pires will have to create. Aswell as rock Toure in the backline all should be well.

I'm going for a 2-1 Arsenal Win.
Chelsea to open scoring with Duff. Henry to equalise and Pires to score winner.

Eastrek

Chelsea to win 3v2
But we will hopefully make amends in the second leg.

Henry & Reyes to score

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Re: Chelsea - Arsenal First Leg CL

XxGoonaStuxX said:
Place your predictions here on scoreline and such.
Our key players who will have to be on form are Toure, Pires, Henry and Vieira and Edu.
Vieira and Edu will have to control that midfield and Pires will have to create. Aswell as rock Toure in the backline all should be well.

I'm going for a 2-1 Arsenal Win.
Chelsea to open scoring with Duff. Henry to equalise and Pires to score winner.

Tssk Tssk...

Repeat thread methinks...

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3943

:wink:

Mark

Established Member
We've had a lot of these threads. I'm gonna go with 1-1 again. Duff for them, Henry for us. I'm sure we could win and I hope we do but the CL is different and I reckon a draw with an away goal would do us nicely. We can't be too attack minded in this game, we have an important game against Man U to look forward to so 1-1 sounds about right to me.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
3-1 for me, that is an Arsenal win.

Should be a really good match, but two legs makes it difficult.

I guess they will be trying to score as many as they can, but with their track record that won't be too many. They really have no strikers to speak of. Duff gets them and Mutu don't.

Actually I am feeling way too confident, maybe I will be totally wrong as we will lose. I doubt it though.

Gunnsie

I think they'll be very luck to put more than 2 past us... not many teams have put more than 1 past us. If we can go for a 1-1 or a 2-1 i'd be delighted.

kNiteMare

I dont know why are everyone of you really nervous about this game. If we play like we can, i have no doubt we can past chelsea away, either a draw or a win. I do not think a lose is on hand here, however mathematically impossible that is.

2-1 to the Arse again.

Aussie

Established Member
kNiteMare said:
I dont know why are everyone of you really nervous about this game. If we play like we can, i have no doubt we can past chelsea away, either a draw or a win. I do not think a lose is on hand here, however mathematically impossible that is.

2-1 to the Arse again.

I get nervous before every game and i am very nervous going in to this one. It will be tough however i belive if Paddy has an on game we will rip them apart.

Soler

Established Member
It's on at 6am in Adelaide, Aussie ... yes, I'm getting up for it. Wouldn't miss this for the world!

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
It's on at 6am in Adelaide, Aussie ... yes, I'm getting up for it. Wouldn't miss this for the world!

The other day my mum goes to me that there is no point in having ESPN :shock: and that we should ditch it and save some money. I gave her a good talking to 8)

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom