• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Panathinaikos vs Arsenal | 20/10/04

Gurgen

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Same old f****g bullshit ... im so frustrated i actually taped the games cuz i had somethin urgent to do but when watched on tape i was so f****g bored and pissed of at the way we played i was watchin it in fast forward!!!
Glory hunter.

Stop the whinging everyone, its a draw, oh well, an away draw, we havenet lost in 3 games now, including 2 tough away draws, we will win against both those sides at highbury and will qualify top still.
We played well, we created chances and scored enough to win, its not the rest of the teams fault that wenger keeps playing a duffer of a keeper.

Yup Guv, it's time for the big Lehmann 'I told you so' again. :lol:
He just keeps ****ing up and ****ing up and ****ing up. If we had a decent gk we would have won 2-0 since both goals were clearly his fault. You know season I thought Jens is just having a bad spell, now I realize he is a complete ****-up. This is starting to take on Barthez like proportions. It's a disgrace a club like ours has a donkey like that between the posts.

jeromelee

Its good to know there are more people who realize Lehmann's really not worthy or Arsenal and bad to know that even with more people realizing it, Wenger still sees him as our No.1

I just hope that with more money coming in from the Emirates deal that we can finally spend a little more money on a better goalkeeper.

Guv and Gurgen, I'm with you on this. Lehmann had made enough mistakes already.

A

Anonymous

and to think that Arsène wenger still defends him after what he did last night. maybe he still want to give him one more chance. chance after chance. i wonder if lehmann ever learn from this. if he does good. if he don't let's see whether Arsène will still defend him.

bobbypires

Established Member
A draw. It's not bad at all. We have to be positive. But there's nothing positive in Lehmann CL's performances.We didn't play very well, but we took our chances against a tough team.
Now we have two games at home and the other one at Eindhoven. I think this will be the easiest away game because their style is not as hard as Rosenborg or Pana. We shouldn't have problems.

Isragooner

You know what,forget about his mistakes for a minute,is there anything else he does really well to balance it?
i thought he was good with high-crosses,but he is poor in that department as well.
If the other team manages to beat our defence-there is a 95% of them scoring a goal.

Now for a list of lehmann's blunders:
1.Inter(H)-saving V.D meyde's ball-into the net.
2.Dynamo Kiev(A)-Rushing out to clear the ball-only for a kiev player to score in front of an open net.
3.Leeds (A-Fa cup)-Clearing the ball-only into Viduka's ass and than into the net.
4.Chelsea(A-CL)-Clearing the ball-only to Gudjhonsen's foot-and than to the open net.
5.Chelsea-(H-CL)-Saving a ball-Only for frankie to score in front of an open net.
6.Tottenham-(A)-Giving robby keane a headlock-and conceding a late penalty.
2004-2005
7.Boro-(H)-Unexpecting the unexpected-Quedrue saw lehmann waiting so eagerly for a cross-So decided to shoot from way out,but its a goal anyway.
8.Bolton-(H)-Okocha's Corner finds jaidi heading into an open net, Because jens thought it was volleyball day.
9.Pana (A-CL)-See incident 2.
10.Pana(A-CL)-See Incident 8.

10 Direct mistakes!
10 Goals that should not have been.
1 elimination from CL QF.
1 Not good enough goalie.

henrys cat

Thats what i like to see Isra. Lay the case out on a plate for the defence. I think as the prosecution you have won this case. Case closed.

Next case m'lord is the Chavs v C Bellamy.

M'Lord the Chavs think that Bellamy is even making them look cheap, tacky and nasty and would like for him to cease being a charver straight away............. :)

bobbypires

Established Member
Isragooner said:
7.Boro-(H)-Unexpecting the unexpected-Quedrue saw lehmann waiting so eagerly for a cross-So decided to shoot from way out,but its a goal anyway.
Bad positioning, but Queudrue didn't want to shoot on goal.

Isragooner said:
8.Bolton-(H)-Okocha's Corner finds jaidi heading into an open net, Because jens thought it was volleyball day.
Not only his fault. But I don't know what he was doing in number 10.

Jkreffer

Established Member
You know what,forget about his mistakes for a minute,is there anything else he does really well to balance it?
i thought he was good with high-crosses,but he is poor in that department as well.
If the other team manages to beat our defence-there is a 95% of them scoring a goal.

Now for a list of lehmann's blunders:
1.Inter(H)-saving V.D meyde's ball-into the net.
2.Dynamo Kiev(A)-Rushing out to clear the ball-only for a kiev player to score in front of an open net.
3.Leeds (A-Fa cup)-Clearing the ball-only into Viduka's ass and than into the net.
4.Chelsea(A-CL)-Clearing the ball-only to Gudjhonsen's foot-and than to the open net.
5.Chelsea-(H-CL)-Saving a ball-Only for frankie to score in front of an open net.
6.Tottenham-(A)-Giving robby keane a headlock-and conceding a late penalty.
2004-2005
9.Pana (A-CL)-See incident 2.

10 Direct mistakes!
10 Goals that should not have been.
1 elimination from CL QF.
1 Not good enough goalie.

You must really hate Jens! :lol:

A

Anonymous

tyketto said:
i really envy chelsea. theie goalkeeper is superb and world class. arsenal should get him earlier. chelsea is better than us in CL. in fact they are the best out of the 4 english teams in CL. jsut now skysports interviewed Arsène wenger. he was asked why his team is so good in EPL but poor in CL. as usual he gave crappy stupid answer. and said with a smile. he seems to be happy with a point. oh God wake him up please

then go support chelsea then u ****in glory hunter
u obviously arent an aresnal supporter ****s sake who do u tihnk u are callin for wengers head
u obviously never seen arsenal pre-wenger u dunno what he brought to this team
****in glory hunter

Isragooner

You must really hate Jens! :lol:

i don't-i support him like i support every arsenal player.
but in this year and 2 months he's been playing with us,he showed he's not good enough.
Those incidents are just details,for the people who 'forgot'.

Iron Monkey

we need better keeper, i cannot accept any mistakes from him anymore. his current blunder already more than 2 times David Seaman at Arsenal

DaViEsW

I think you need to see:

Wenger won't just dump Lehmann.
Chelsea will NOT sell Cudicini to us.

We're stuck with him until the summer. :roll:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Icarus said:
Hence why Arsenal have not won in Greece in a long time. I am remembering them being eliminated by PAOK some years ago. 1-0 I believe at the Toumba stadium in Thessaloniki and then 1-1 at Highbury.

FYI we beat Pana 3-1 in Greece in 1999, Hughes, Boa Morte and I think Mendez scored the goals.

hesham

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Same old f****g bullshit ... im so frustrated i actually taped the games cuz i had somethin urgent to do but when watched on tape i was so f****g bored and pissed of at the way we played i was watchin it in fast forward!!!
Glory hunter.

Stop the whinging everyone, its a draw, oh well, an away draw, we havenet lost in 3 games now, including 2 tough away draws, we will win against both those sides at highbury and will qualify top still.
We played well, we created chances and scored enough to win, its not the rest of the teams fault that wenger keeps playing a duffer of a keeper.

Glory Hunter my ARS mate .. We played well wat the ****!!!!!
Im sayin it like it is we played like **** compared to the way we play in the Premiership a wat chances we had like 4 all game the second striker had more chances that our hole team, so to say we played well U r either living in denile or dont have a clue a about the way arsenal play football
so stop talking BULLSHIT and if your mr loyalty ur sellf u should'nt be bashing our 1 player or the manager and know its a team game so the whole team played badly

WAT A PRICK!!!

Spartan

OneteaminLondon said:
Icarus said:
Hence why Arsenal have not won in Greece in a long time. I am remembering them being eliminated by PAOK some years ago. 1-0 I believe at the Toumba stadium in Thessaloniki and then 1-1 at Highbury.

FYI we beat Pana 3-1 in Greece in 1999, Hughes, Boa Morte and I think Mendez scored the goals.

i think it was anelka and boa morte got 2. besides, 1999 is quite a few years back mate and that really was a nothing game seeing as we were both knocked out already

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom