• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not City because it's boring, not Atletico because I can't be arsed with them straight after getting Porto.

Dortmund the best bet, but think we have a chance against anyone.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I have a feeling we’ll get Barca

Ideal scenario is Madrid getting City and PSG getting Bayern.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Super important draw, the tree takes shape. You can get super unlucky and have Madrid as a fixture with City on your side of the tree, or you can have the Inter route from last season.

Ignoring all that, I would really like to play Barcelona. That would interest me a lot. One thing is for certain, this years final 8 is filled with some great teams.

It’s lacking Liverpool. Apart from that this is a final 8 packed with quality + pedigree. Gonna be no ‘easy’ route but I’m here for the ride.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Dortmund, Barca or Bayern

Please no atletico. Can't handle more ****housing and that Europa semifinals in Wenger's last season has still scarred me

Bucephalus

No Atleti. Can't stand another 180 minutes of anti-football. No City. League is going to be stressful enough, two more games against them will be awful. Anyone else is fine. We're good enough now.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

My understanding is that this will be the final draw of the tournament so we will also get to know any potential semi-final opponent here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All solid teams, so no “easy” ties anymore. But if I had to choose.

Dortmund or Barca
PSG
Bayern
Madrid
City
Atleti

Either Dortmund or Barca would be great though, Dortmund have a good defensive structure, good attacking strength and less open than Barca but Barca are dangerous in attack, so both threatening but playable.

Not be as comfortable with the rest, particularly with the amount of games around that time.

To be fair to Atleti they do play more attacking football now. Really good in transition, with that same solid defense. But they also know how to slow games down and make it painful, and that’s my worry.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Ngl if we draw Dortmund or Barca with City and Madrid ending up on the other side of the bracket I'm gonna erase the Porto tie from my mind and go full delusional fan mode. Quarterfinals? Done. Bayern or PSG in the semis? Easy stuff. A final in Wembley? Might as well give us the trophy already.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we had to go to a penalty shootout again for example. How would you list our penalty takers?

Let’s assume we need to take 10 penalties to win it.

Fabregasm

To be fair to Atleti they do play more attacking football now. Really good in transition, with that same solid defense. But they also know how to slow games down and make it painful, and that’s my worry.

Not if they face us though, it will be another Porto experience with much better quality players. We seen how they knock Liverpool out of CL with Anti-Football tactics when Pool was on peak form and they pretty much just knock out one of the best team in form Inter

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom