• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

Feather_Winger

gunnertilldeath said:
they just read my e-mail on 606. it was the one from skelly in ohio!!! wooo hooo. a fantastic game!! my yank friends are coming over to celebrate with some beers and a night out! they dont even fecking understand how huge this is but they all know i'm nuts about the Arse!!

hahaha! i heard it too! well done!

watch out for bobby patel!!! i sent in three!!!!

i'm praying they play at least ONE of them!

Army of Me

Established Member
ronaldos on fire!

_41418440_ron270.jpg

or not, as we've already seen.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
We are even getting praise from Manchester United fans on the Red Issue forums . Funny old game.....

simply because ronaldo cancelled their whole team's effort single-handedly with a superb hat-trick some time ago :lol:

but who can't praise arsenal with a performance like this against madrid?

oh i forgot.

jose the kunt mourinho won't LOL.

see you in the quarter finals jose.

oops i'm sorry.

my bad :lol:

mariaines

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Guys that has to be the most exciting 0-0 ever ! Congratulations to the whole team. Some things of note however -

1) Pires just cancelled his contract with that horrendus pass in the dying minutes :wink:

2) Arsène having a dig at Jose / Chelsea - when told by the reporter we were the last british team left , Arsense responded " We hope to represent the country with dignity and flare"

hahaha eat that JOSE !

ahahaaha!! did he really say that??? what a gentleman!!! :D
that's why arsenal is respected everywhere they go in europe and that's exactly why Arsène won't get spitted on his face ever!! :D

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
But seriously :respect to skysport, commentators were amazing.Unlike ITV two weeks ago. :evil: they should rename ITV to ChavskieTV

JazzG

Established Member
What a ****ing match, I can't believe how such an open game finished 0-0. Both teams thought **** this tactical **** and went for each other. The keepers both made absoulte cracking saves. They were tormenting us at times but we gave as good as we got today.

Well played most of our players today, Hleb ran himself into the ground and Henry just oozed class everytime the ball was near him. Freddie, Gilberto and Fabregas all got stuck in and considering 3 of our back 4 are out our defence was superb under those conditions.

jester

Established Member
3 makeshift defenders in the games and we kept madrid out twice..... noone would have ever ever predicted that
congrats to flamini, who as a somewhat average midfielder, and an even lesser left back, did awesome

Asterix

Established Member
Bloody fanatstic. Just bloody fantastic.

Savile - go to www.imageshack.us and you can host pictures for free. You need the image on your machine - upoad and imageshack gives you a link to post in the thread

Meek

come on now guys. dont get too carried away. we beat real so what. you all know what has happend in the past in the last 8. we have to top this off with a win against liverpool this w/e. and btw the pic of ronaldo. not funny. he is one of the greatest strikers of all time. he deserves more respect.

ken_75

SUPER GUNNERS!!

To all those who were suggesting that madrid will be the last european club to visit Highbury = Eat that!!!

Great Arsenal keep going till the end...
SO HAPPY!!

johnk9uk

Meek? "we beat real so what."

Seriously?

Over 2 legs they scored 0. We have the most "injury ravaged squad" for years and you say so what???

and btw, that pic of Ronaldo is funny, unless you are a Barcelona fan. When it becomes hilarious.

mariaines

johnk9uk said:
Meek? "we beat real so what."

Seriously?

Over 2 legs they scored 0. We have the most "injury ravaged squad" for years and you say so what???

and btw, that pic of Ronaldo is funny, unless you are a Barcelona fan. When it becomes hilarious.
ahahahaha you're so right!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom