• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

Aussie

Established Member
Massive Simply massive. Even more so considering the yids game.

If we dont go through here quite a few will end up with egg on there face. Should be right however just need one goal and were through.

Anyways what are your thoughts?

jester

Established Member
i thought the idea of topic regulation was to cut down on pointless threads, and every other time people post in the first leg thread - seems pointless.

oh well:
no-one can have complaints about 451 now, after v.persie has had a few chances no and done nothing.
i expect the same team as first leg apart from pires for reyes

nazo

Established Member
Score one goal early on and wait for them to attack us so we can counter them. 4-5-1 like the home leg with Reyes instead of Pires. We can't concede, have to score and stay calm.

Henry_Pires

4-5-1 and definitely we will score first.

Then, it's impossible for Villareal to score 3 against us.

We got Lehman and Toure remember?

jester

Established Member
i want to see a really strong performance though. wouldnt be happy with a 0-0 (well i would because it means the final), we should get a few goals and put it past them, then if wenger wants to rest anymore players he could do it then

i see a 2-0 win.

KLgooner

4-5-1 looks good. We gotta keep it nice and tight in midfield because one should never underestimate these yellow submariners. I think wenger's gamble of resting a bunch of our guys will pay out (even though it cost us today).
I see another 1-0 for us.

regele

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Score one goal early on and wait for them to attack us so we can counter them. 4-5-1 like the home leg with Reyes instead of Pires. We can't concede, have to score and stay calm.

The'll attack even if we don't score the early goal(wich I don't think we will), so our chances on the counterattack will come but we have to be carefull with the finishing.

nazo

Established Member
Oh just to mention, they are going to start using their dirty tricks. Defenders better be careful not to get yellow or red cards (Toure). We should not let them get anywhere near the penalty area.

jester

Established Member
wengers next big decision is the toure one. for me he should play, if we score bring him off. if it gets to 60without conceding, bring him off.

Emile Heskey's Bitch

jester said:
wengers next big decision is the toure one. for me he should play, if we score bring him off. if it gets to 60without conceding, bring him off.

too risky, they may be attacking in numbers if they are desperate for a goal.

KingReyes

Established Member
Henry, Hleb, Freddie, Cesc should be fresh because they didn't start todays game. A decision made by Wenger which could prove as nothing if we get knocked out on Tuesday.

Therefore if we get knocked out, I'm going to go ****ing mental.

Emile Heskey's Bitch

KingReyes said:
Henry, Hleb, Freddie, Cesc should be fresh because they didn't start todays game. A decision made by Wenger which could prove as nothing if we get knocked out on Tuesday.

Therefore if we get knocked out, I'm going to go f****g mental.

Sp**s' chinese LB is rubbish, if only Hleb and Eboue started from the beginnin, we would have caused them so many problems.

Eboue raped him when he came on.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom