• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

choi12911

Maxx said:
KingReyes said:
Henry, Hleb, Freddie, Cesc should be fresh because they didn't start todays game. A decision made by Wenger which could prove as nothing if we get knocked out on Tuesday.

Therefore if we get knocked out, I'm going to go f****g mental.

Sp**s' chinese LB is rubbish, if only Hleb and Eboue started from the beginnin, we would have caused them so many problems.

Eboue raped him when he came on.

He is not Chinese. He is South Korean international. And yes, he is rubbish. Wenger took a massive gamble and lost today. The only way to get that 4th spot and make Henry to stay is to win the Champions League trophy itself. Quite a difficult task I think.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Sinking submarines rested 8 of there main players. the only first team players who played against real sociedad were , Sebastian viera & Cesar Arzo. damn it, and because of scums we were forced to play Fab,Henry ,Ebou for 30mins, and also toure,flam played for 90mins.

and the main news is Sendros going to miss the second leg because of knee problem :cry:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
---------------------Lehman----------------------
Eboue-----Toure-----Senderos/Sol----Flamini
Hleb------Gilberto--------Cesc-------Reyes
-----------------------------Ljungberg----------

----------------Henry----------------------------

A booking for Flamini will make Wenger's decision to drop him in favour of Ashley Cole for the final (if we get there) will be made much easier.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Villareal are a joke of a team and they dont look a threat upfront one bit we should kill them off with Ease tbh.

AFCG7

Established Member
Wont be that easy mate.
Riquelme and Sally Gunnell will be much harder to deal with than in the first leg..they'll be up for it and will come at us hard.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Wont be that easy mate.
Riquelme and Sally Gunnell will be much harder to deal with than in the first leg..they'll be up for it and will come at us hard.

Let them come! We have a very UCL hungry Henry ready to run loose

Ekram

we simply need depth in the squad i think that the depth was the different today we didn't find a good repalcement to our jaded players
i think gourcuff will be a good addition i see him playing not watching his goals
he is young strong plays a bit like fabregas and he shoots from outside the area which we totaly lack this advantage
don't say that we look horrible today without henry
eveyone said that vieira is irreplacable and now fabregas seems said he had cover his absence
even if henry went away(i don't belive that he will go) we will suffer in the begining and then we will find the balance
simply

Arsène KNOWS

IBL

Established Member
I fully expect Hleb and Freddy to be playing and full of fight and energy and pretty much acting as the attacking force for us alongside Cesc and Henry.

The two players I'm most worried about are Gilberto and Toure. Both have hardly had a rest recently and we need them both to be at their defensive bests on Tuesday. Also with Toure being a yellow card away from missing the final (if we were to get there) presents another problem, he absolutely has to be playing in a game like that.

Hopefully Senderos would have recovered by then, he's done well in CL and forged a good partnership with Toure.

Ekram

anyone notice that freddie plays gattuso role in ucl
he loved him playing at the center he never lack commitment he works hard and he is brave enough

IBL

Established Member
Ekram said:
anyone notice that freddie plays guttose role in ucl
he loved him playing at the center he never lack commitment he works hard and he is brave enough
Exactly what I called him. A watered-down attacking version of Gatuso. :)

Courier

I was one of those who called Freddie useless!however the Madrid away role is without doubt his best and he is a real keyman for us now when we use that formation with those same players. Against the **** Wenger was just so tactically bad in his selection/resting policy.

Flamini and Djorou at full back meant our back four would stay intact and solid with little venturing forward.It afforded the luxury of someone who could just run at their useless fullbacks.Reyes should have done it but Pires was NEVER going to do it. Why not give Walcott a chance? A few months ago Sp**s were desperate to get him as Lennon looked like he could leave. I bet you he would have given that **** defence more trouble than Pires or Reyes did today.

Back to Villareal look if we cannot turn them over with a 1-0 lead then we do not deserve to go through. Without being complacent and playing to our strengths I just cannot see us not scoring at least once. However if it is tight with 20 minutes (not 5!) and we need a goal I hope Wenger has the balls to give Walcott a run because just like us fans who have not seen what he can do you can be sure neither will the Villareal defence!

Double_H

Established Member
Arsen will play

Jens
Eboue Toure Phill(if fit) Flaminin
Hleb Cesc Freddy Gilberto reyes
Henry

im sooo ****in nervous right now ....and without Phill i wont be surprised if we lose

choi12911

When the **** is Cole coming back? He takes forever to recover from injury. Even if he does come back, will he be as good as he used to be? He hasn't played a top level football match for like 8 months...(Ok, except when Cygan accidentally got injured, but that was only for 20 minutes and he did nothing.)

9Reyes

gunning for this team...
Jens

Eboue Toure Campbell Flamini

Bert

Hleb cesc Freddie Reyes

Henry

I am pretty confident we will make it, but we all saw that Villeareall was a pretty good side....and they can surprise us in spain.
So i won't get to confident...

goals from Henry and Reyes!!

Saville

.....................Lehmann......................

Eboue.......Toure........Campbell.....Flamini

Ljunberg......Hleb.......Cesc...........Reyes

.....................V.Persie.....Henry............

hopefully he will play 2 upfront, so henry doesnt get tired and will have to start on the bench for Man city game!

ck

I really hope we get into the UCL finals if not all the resting that AW did for the 3 vital matches-Man U, Sp**s and portsmouth- will come to nothing

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom