• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Congratulations

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 810
A

Anonymous

"Now you may Fu*k off"

A very nice welcome.

Gunner4life09

thanks echo, well atleast you can be decent about it, i know alot of man utd supporters would probably make up some dumb reason and say we were lucky,

skart14

A lot of them are actually happy...because now they are sure to win the league...... :p :wink:

Thanks nice to hear coming from an anti arsenal supporter! :wink:

I actually got a 'well done you desrved it' from a utd supporter on the train back home! :O

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I heard some United fan on the train home going on about how Henry was a big game bottler and Arsenal would be f'cked without Vieira. The Man U fan sat across from me (in the first class seats we ended up in) thought he was talking as much sh't as I did!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OneteaminLondon said:
I heard some United fan on the train home going on about how Henry was a big game bottler and Arsenal would be f'cked without Vieira. The Man U fan sat across from me (in the first class seats we ended up in) thought he was talking as much sh't as I did!
You should have sparked him for all us Gooners on these pages. That would have been the nice thing to do.

Henry IV

Henry is a big game bottler because scoring against Man Utd in the League isn't really a big thing anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

job

the Manc fan sitting across from me on the plane actually wasn't too bad. He believed that game showed who had a better squad depth

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Legend#1:
Originally posted by echo:
Well done, good win.

Thank you...

Now you may Fu*k off

No need for that if he's not acting like a ****, Legend.
Hes a manc, he deserves all the hostility he gets!!!

You should have sparked him for all us Gooners on these pages. That would have been the nice thing to do.
I would of :wink:

Arnie

Reyes has not scored enough league goals for his 20 mill price tag.

He's only played about 3 months of league football :!: :!: :!:

Pele Neville is so much better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom