• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Congratulations

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 811

nnaife

cheers echo, thats very sporting of you but we all know the real showdown begins later when the EPL is full swing and when we're both up to full strength.

I like the look of that Jonathan Spector he'll develop into an important asset to you guys as he matures.

I can now see why Fergie also bought Alan Smith, he's got spirt and drive sort of like Roy, which is quite essential an essential ingredient to the team.

Good luck in the incoming season it should be a good one. :)

Sammer

Established Member
Cheers echo,

it´s an honest statement without any 2nd thoughts.

In my view, this might be Fergies last season....and things might go really bad for the **** this season. You might not even make the CL this year :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
theguvnor said:
Originally posted by Legend#1:
Originally posted by echo:
Well done, good win.

Thank you...

Now you may Fu*k off

No need for that if he's not acting like a ****, Legend.
Hes a manc, he deserves all the hostility he gets!!!

You should have sparked him for all us Gooners on these pages. That would have been the nice thing to do.
I would of :wink:
But of course my dear friend.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom