• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Could Arsenal get 100 points!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Our home form has been absolutely incredible. Keeping the Emirates as a fortress is key to the title.

FnJmg9tXkAAFNAt
Remember that season when United won the title while basically being phenomenal on their home games?

They got 55/57 points, with only a draw v. WBA at OT spoiling their perfect numbers. Away from home they were quite horrible, as they amassed only like 30 more points, but they were crowned champions. I am sure @Juan Matas Cheeks can provide context on how many of their wins were not deserved due to the OT ref factor, but it is what is it, they set that record.

Alexs

City are going to drop points and we’re going to beat them twice (in the league). The rest doesn’t matter.

Fabregasm

Very unlikely, I would compare it to Leicester saying they will win the premier league halfway through in the 2015/2016 season

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
If we don’t set 100 points as a target then we won’t win the league. It’s that kind of mentality that gives us the desire to not settle for the draw against United. I hope Tets and the boys have bigger 🍆 than some of the posters on this thread.

@Makingtrax 👏

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we don’t set 100 points as a target then we won’t win the league. It’s that kind of mentality that gives us the desire to not settle for the draw against United. I hope Tets and the boys have bigger 🍆 than some of the posters on this thread.

@Makingtrax 👏
Well said bro. We all need targets . . . and lightbulb moments. :lol:

Tom Mix

Think City will end up with 95+, Haaland is just too good.
Don't see that. They lost to Brentford, they lost in the cup against Southampton. They would need minimum 50 from 18 for that. 18 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat. Can't see them doing that once the CL gets going.

Haaland may be a top goalscorer, that doesn't mean he will score every game and he may not even play every game. Even if they improve they're unlikely to go much beyond 90.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Don't see that. They lost to Brentford, they lost in the cup against Southampton. They would need minimum 50 from 18 for that. 18 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat. Can't see them doing that once the CL gets going.

Haaland may be a top goalscorer, that doesn't mean he will score every game and he may not even play every game. Even if they improve they're unlikely to go much beyond 90.
Lets see how we go against City in a few weeks. If we can get a point or even a win over them then I'll be backing us to win the competition this year. It seems as though they are relying so heavily on Haaland this year. It's intersting they list to Brentford & another smaller club. At least it proves for us that they are beatable & aren't perfect despite how they think they are.

Tom Mix

Lets see how we go against City in a few weeks. If we can get a point or even a win over them then I'll be backing us to win the competition this year. It seems as though they are relying so heavily on Haaland this year. It's intersting they list to Brentford & another smaller club. At least it proves for us that they are beatable & aren't perfect despite how they think they are.
They are definitely beatable. They've been beaten! And they've been very lucky and winged some results eg last minute "penalty" against Fulham.

It makes the two games against them very important, unfortunately. Almost finals. Take six points from them and that's potentially 14 points they need to make up in 16 games. Lose both and they only need to better us by 3 points.

I'd take shared points at this stage.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom