• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

mirrorstare

It's a lost battle, if Arteta is staying which everything suggests he is we will keep acquiring more La Liga dross, either on small club like loans or on investments we will come to quickly regret.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Useless player - won't make it anywhere other than than segunda division. Sounds like he is a total arsehole off the pitch also.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I would like to apologise for advocating signing this disappointment on a permanent in the summer.

Probably my biggest let down of the season. Was expecting so much more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This has probably been discussed before but I just saw this yesterday.

From Wikipedia (contraversies section) :
In 2012, he labelled both Cesc Fàbregas and Gerard Piqué as "shameless", when they celebrated Spain's win at the UEFA Euro 2012 with the Senyera flag, in which he also added: "Get out of the country, Catalans!". In 2015, he wished that a bomb be dropped "on the stands and kill those Catalan and Basque dogs" at Camp Nou during the 2015 Copa del Rey Final between Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao, as their supporters whistled the Spanish national anthem. In addition, he had written a pro-Franco tweet, and derogatory comments about Iker Casillas and his wife Sara Carbonero. On the final matchday in the 2015–16 La Liga season, he told Getafe's player Cala, "I hope you go rot in the second division and the club disappears."

Get this racist imperialist dog out of our club, I'm ashamed we even let him play here. Spain's answer to the EDL.

Pop Tart

Established Member
This has probably been discussed before but I just saw this yesterday.

From Wikipedia (contraversies section) :
In 2012, he labelled both Cesc Fàbregas and Gerard Piqué as "shameless", when they celebrated Spain's win at the UEFA Euro 2012 with the Senyera flag, in which he also added: "Get out of the country, Catalans!". In 2015, he wished that a bomb be dropped "on the stands and kill those Catalan and Basque dogs" at Camp Nou during the 2015 Copa del Rey Final between Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao, as their supporters whistled the Spanish national anthem. In addition, he had written a pro-Franco tweet, and derogatory comments about Iker Casillas and his wife Sara Carbonero. On the final matchday in the 2015–16 La Liga season, he told Getafe's player Cala, "I hope you go rot in the second division and the club disappears."

Get this racist imperialist dog out of our club, I'm ashamed we even let him play here. Spain's answer to the EDL.
Granted he seems like a bit of a bell end but this was ages ago all even if it is a bit scumbagish. People are young and make mistakes.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has an awful running gate. Pires had the same gate. Yet he was lightening fast. He probably is still faster than Ceballos. He is so slow. It hurts watching him run.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can't wait to never see him again. He'll be cleaning toilets at whatever stadium Getafe play in.

dbig

Wanted him gone at the beginning of last season after the Newcastle game. Can't believe he's still here stinking up the place.
Like many have already mentioned, so many positives to be had giving game time to some of our youths instead of Real's dross.

mirrorstare

Some overreactions here, when you lot start criticizing someone's style of running I know you're completely wrong. Took you months to notice with Lacazette.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...where is his classic, "Here we go" ffs :lol:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
There have been many, many generic Spanish "technicians/playmakers" who you've noticed only on FM games over the years, who are far better than this absolute pretender.

This guy will barely cut it at Elche.

Dreadful player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is very average look amount of times he got into Newcastle box just to make an very awful decision

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom