• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Carvalho

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The Brazilian forward has emerged as a real talent of European football over the past couple of seasons, and he was excellent as CSKA Moscow frustrated the Gunners this season.

It is now believed that Arsène Wenger will male a move to land him in a cut-price deal when the transfer window reopens, as the player has little more than a year remaining on his current deal.

“At the moment I have a contract with CSKA. I plan to play for CSKA till the end of my contract,” said Carvalho. "My contract expires next December. Maybe it can be extended, but this depends on me and CSKA's president.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=160264" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpa ... sid=160264</a>

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yes, please. He is sheer quality. The only thing he lacks is pace, but he makes up for that with his vision and technique.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Wenger said no one on January, He made it absolutely clear. Ok we all dont trust what he says but i just believe this time.

nazo

Established Member
Am i the only one who thinks he is lazy and too slow. He's a decent player, but i think we can do better.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We shouldn't be looking for new forwards until Baptista has been given a chance in the team for an extended period of time, we will never see reyes again so even if BAp goes back we must give him the chance, wuite unfair towards him to do otherwise

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

he isnt a forward in the first place. he is AMLC. carvalho is pretty lazy, not that fast. but his long shots, tricks, techniques are pure brazilian awesome.

i believe wenger will sign someone is january

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't regard this Cavalhao better than Villa's Petrov. By the way, CSKA is only as good as some teams in the bottom half of the Premiership league in my opinion.

N!

I'd rather have their goalkeeper.

We should have no room for lazy players in our squad.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
KY said:
I'll take ribery any day of the week..

Everytime Arsenal are linked with a midfielder, Ribery's name will somehow be mentioned. Come on, Daniel Carvalho is a good player. Sure, he's a bit slow but he has incredible ball control and his shooting is very good. You're talking about a guy who single handedly won CSKA their UEFA Cup trophy in 2005.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
tactica442 said:
I don't regard this Cavalhao better than Villa's Petrov. By the way, CSKA is only as good as some teams in the bottom half of the Premiership league in my opinion.

Isn't Petrov a more clinical striker thou? yet a lazy bastard himself to?

Viper

Established Member
Petrov ain't a striker. He is a bloody central midfielder.

Carvalho is an attacking player.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i regard petrov as the same type of player as carvalho. but carvalho has better skills and technique.

btw, i think his teammate zhirkov is better, terrorised us for 2 match day, and scored a superb goal vs hamburg

Gurgen

Established Member
Carvalho isn't that slow either. He's just getting fat lately. A year ago he was a pretty pacy player, if we sign him he'll be back in proper shape in no time.

has this been taken??

He's a fantastic player, is very direct, is pretty strong and is great with both feet. He is a top class player and could offer us some penetration. I don't see how people can say he is slow either, he is pretty fast.

MightyArsenal

If we get rid of Baptista in the summer, then Carvalho would be a great signing. I would not play him in the first team, but hes better than Freddie, flamini, baptista, walcott, song. He may even develop and overtake Hleb. I say this because Carvalho knows where the back of the net is.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom