• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Darren Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+D

Established Member
Interesting move.....and he's an Arsenal supporter, and can actually finish moves off. Could be prolific with the chances we create, would like him for sure. Prefer to buy him outright though..

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
seems like a good move, certainly a smart one. if he does well, we will keep him.

do we finally have a finisher?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I would like to have him on our team.
He might be as good as Ian Wright for us.

If we don't snatch him I am sure Manure or Spuds will go after him..

stuart

Established Member
Meh i dont see Charlton letting him go on loan

wtf is that website? :lol: I do wonder what some of you lads get up to!

RC8

Established Member
Seems unreliable, but I'd love it if it's true. I've always liked Bent as a person, and if he keeps Torres away from Arsenal, then that's enough.

stuart

Established Member
True, i don't think Bent would require a pro hair cut everyday like Torres' is supposedly asking for!

Wenger14

Established Member
asajoseph said:
GoonerGurjit said:
arsenal_hleb said:
GoonerGurjit said:
We're being liked with loads of strikers at the moment.
we might not even sign one.

That's what I mean. A winger should be the priority.

A goalscorer should be the priority - if he plays on the wing, then great...
They both should be priorities. A goalscorer upfront and a goalscoring winger would make this summer near perfect.

I'd love for this to happen tbh.

asajoseph

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
asajoseph said:
GoonerGurjit said:
arsenal_hleb said:
GoonerGurjit said:

They both should be priorities. A goalscorer upfront and a goalscoring winger would make this summer near perfect.

That would probably cost close to the entirety of that mythical £40 million that we don't really have to spend.

Chances are, we'll be signing players who's ability will cause massive debate - half the forum will declare them **** on a stick, the other will say they're the most under-rated in the world, ever.

Wenger14

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Wenger14 said:
asajoseph said:
GoonerGurjit said:
arsenal_hleb said:
GoonerGurjit said:

That would probably cost close to the entirety of that mythical £40 million that we don't really have to spend.

Chances are, we'll be signing players who's ability will cause massive debate - half the forum will declare them s**t on a stick, the other will say they're the most under-rated in the world, ever.
Yeah, can't agree anymore tbh.

A loan move for Bent would however cost us nothing, at least until next year. So it is a possibility.

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, as for Bent, I've rated him since he was at Ipswich, and I think we'd do well to sign a player like him at the moment.

That said, I really hate loaning players, unless there's a unilateral option to buy in the agreement, at a pre-arranged, sensible price....

lee1001

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Wenger14 said:
asajoseph said:
GoonerGurjit said:
arsenal_hleb said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Chances are, we'll be signing players who's ability will cause massive debate - half the forum will declare them s**t on a stick, the other will say they're the most under-rated in the world, ever.

Yep, and while thats happening, Pool, Utd, And Chelski will be spending mega bucks on improving their squads with quality established players.

Can't wait, can you?

jester

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Well, as for Bent, I've rated him since he was at Ipswich, and I think we'd do well to sign a player like him at the moment.

That said, I really hate loaning players, unless there's a unilateral option to buy in the agreement, at a pre-arranged, sensible price....

Signing Bent would be a great bit of business by wenger. I'd like to see us to be the one to take the chance on this guy, not one of the other top 6 - otherwise we'll regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom