• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Beckham

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport/foo ... -19758682/

David Beckham is coming home this winter.

But the former England captain will NOT be playing for a Premier League club on loan from LA Galaxy.

He is looking for somewhere to train, and talks have already taken place with Arsenal.

The Gunners are understood to have offered Beckham the use of their hi-tech training facilities at London Colney and would allow the midfielder to train with the firstteam squad.

The arrangement would suit the Beckham family because their Hertfordshire home is not far away.
Merida+Denilson posted this in Arsenal talk, thought Id bring it here.

Segway

Always liked him. Good guy. Hopefully he'll be able to teach Walcott how to cross.

missgoooner

i don´t think publicity will be that big of a problem actually. first few days probably but after that it´ll be business as usual imo. after moving to LA he isn´t that big of a superstar in europe any more and i doubt journalists from the states will camp outside the colney training centre for months.

would be a clever marketing trick though. chelsea travelled to the states with their whole squad to play la galaxy among others.we skip all the negative side-effects of having a pre-season tour far away and bring becks to london.

1-0 to the arsenal.

Segway

missgoooner said:
would be a clever marketing trick though. chelsea travelled to the states with their whole squad to play la galaxy among others.we skip all the negative side-effects of having a pre-season tour far away and bring becks to london.

1-0 to the arsenal.

Good thinking :)

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Go0oner said:
He should join on loan a la Larsson with Manure.
I wouldn't mind that to be perfectly honest. If only it wasn't for his ridiculous salary. I also doubt we would take full advantage of his set peices and crosses aswell. If we play with Eduardo and Bentner upfront however... that would be interesting.
Would never happen though. But Im sure it has crossed a few people minds for a split second.

lil sanchez

What Happend with the "getting To Know The Lobby" thread.......................................any news psycho

Macho

Dusted 🔻

lol got locked bruv, you missed a lot.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I agree with everyone here so far. I also respect Beckham, nice lad - one heck of a career.
Hopefully he can teach our squad a thing or two about set peices.

samson10

COME ON!!!! ye it wld be good if he could train with us only because it will teach our foreign players that they can speak better english than the former english captain. he is no where near good enough to play for arsenal. he is a newcastle standard player and the combine speed and fitness of the arsenal players is to much for dear old golden balls. if he came to train i would mind but if we were ever to loan him i would be seroiusly pissed off!!

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We could use his experience as well as his dead ball abilities. He is not as bad as you make out. In my opinion, I still think he can play at top level and still be effective.

HolaSara

samson10 said:
COME ON!!!! ye it wld be good if he could train with us only because it will teach our foreign players that they can speak better english than the former english captain. he is no where near good enough to play for arsenal. he is a newcastle standard player and the combine speed and fitness of the arsenal players is to much for dear old golden balls. if he came to train i would mind but if we were ever to loan him i would be seroiusly pissed off!!

Beckham is clearly good enough to play for Arsenal.
He may have lost speed and pace during the years, but he has a stunner of a right-foot and it´s still deadly, and if Becks joined us we would get much more fans all over the World, and our economy would rise.
We wouldn´t lose anything on getting Beckham

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom