• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Beckham

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
Yeah his a proven top class player if i aint mistaken and he should have been playing in Madrid if that dickhead Capello hadnt tried to mess his career its fair to say Real Madrid won the league thanks to him as he played an very important part in the end and if you still think he is beneath you :roll:

L4ugh3R

I dont like Beckham as a person but by no means is he of a newcastle standard. The guy was one of the best players of Real Madrid last year to help them win La liga, a league in my opinion harder than the Premiership.
He certainly has the experience and abilities to teach our kids something, but i doubt his attitude and ego will allow that. And i m pretty worried about the whole media outbreak that will happen if and when he comes for the training.

samson10

no he cant he is rubish. dead ball situation he used to be good at them thats it not amazing just good!!! arsenal dont need good crosses anyway and we probably have better crosses than becks anyway.!!! all my fellow english players suck his **** and they allways stick up for him even though he is **** just like the whole enlgand football team. he has passed it and we should leave him in america where hopefuly one of the gangstas out there will shoot him or somethin like dat so we can say goodbye to becham mania!!!!!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Nah I doubt the media outbreak will be as bad as people have said it would be.
Ofcourse there will be coverage but he ain't joining us or anything so- not much for the media to say really.
Our training ground is quite secluded anyways. Probably one of the reasons he wanted to go there.

ibby

Established Member
Would love it if he came here. Bags of experience.

If he played for us it would be even better but I doubt Wenger would take him on loan.

HolaSara

samson10 said:
no he cant he is rubish. dead ball situation he used to be good at them thats it not amazing just good!!! arsenal dont need good crosses anyway and we probably have better crosses than becks anyway.!!! all my fellow english players suck his **** and they allways stick up for him even though he is s**t just like the whole enlgand football team. he has passed it and we should leave him in america where hopefuly one of the gangstas out there will shoot him or somethin like dat so we can say goodbye to becham mania!!!!!

Shut up, you sound like you seriously need some help.
Hoping that one man clearly admired is going to get shot, just because you don´t like that people admire him?

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
samson10 said:
no he cant he is rubish. dead ball situation he used to be good at them thats it not amazing just good!!! arsenal dont need good crosses anyway and we probably have better crosses than becks anyway.!!! all my fellow english players suck his **** and they allways stick up for him even though he is s**t just like the whole enlgand football team. he has passed it and we should leave him in america where hopefuly one of the gangstas out there will shoot him or somethin like dat so we can say goodbye to becham mania!!!!!
if you hate him there is no point to explain he is still a terrefic player as you are so biased that you swear about the only English player currently who can die playing for his country unlike his any England colleague's and still if you think he is beneath Arsenal than thee is no point tell you anything as you are bent upon hating every player including some Arsenal players too :roll:

samson10

he is so bad!!! guys do u no anythin about football!! he sucks thats why he has had to go to america. and by the way he wasnt one of real madrids best players he played like 5 good matches and it was the person who headed the ball in he was the hero not becham who crossed it. u just are biased and make it all about becham instead of the guy who put it in the net!!! they are the ****ing heroes not becham

gunnerz4ever

Established Member
samson10 said:
huh?
You seem to dislike Beckham .How have we got better crossers than him? If we signed him loan I cant see what we have to lose

HolaSara

I want to kill David Beckham said:
he is so bad!!! guys do u no anythin about football!! he sucks thats why he has had to go to america. and by the way he wasnt one of real madrids best players he played like 5 good matches and it was the person who headed the ball in he was the hero not becham who crossed it. u just are biased and make it all about becham instead of the guy who put it in the net!!! they are the f****g heroes not becham
Opinions differ, but you shouldn´t say you want him dead for it

gunnerz4ever

Established Member
samson10 said:
he is so bad!!! guys do u no anythin about football!! he sucks thats why he has had to go to america. and by the way he wasnt one of real madrids best players he played like 5 good matches and it was the person who headed the ball in he was the hero not becham who crossed it. u just are biased and make it all about becham instead of the guy who put it in the net!!! they are the f****g heroes not becham
Please rewatch La Liga. He played a lot more than 5 good matches. IMO he was one of the key reasons they won the title.
He went to America for the money not because he is crap.

gunnerz4ever

Established Member
HolaSara said:
:lol:

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
samson10 said:
oh Becks was nt the hero? then what if nobody crossed the ball? no body could have put ball in the back of net oh i see you hate everyone and everybody so whats the point discussing reality insanity? :roll:

henrytheking

Does that mean he will become closer to the arsenal players? become friends and invite our players to his house and that???

he could defonetley teach walcott about decision making though, and when to deliver a ball, if at all and when to shoot....

L4ugh3R

So a player makes a 40 yard cross finding a player unmarked inside the area, he flicks the ball past the keeper...and the hero is who again?

By the way, Real tried their best to keep him in the team for another year but he had already singed to LA.

samson10

ok let me be clear i only hate the white english players cos they r so ****ing boring!!! i love the players like shaun wright philips,defoe,richards and of course the wallcot and i was only saying becham to be shot for a joke. i think becham is not good enough for arsenal as we r too damn good!!! it sounds like u people think we r not a good team if u think HAS BEEN players are good enough for us. who else do u want ,andy cole,teddy sheringham,michael owen,jimmy floyd etc god guys we are the ARSENAL and we dont settle for has beens we buy and make the best cos we are the best

samson10

ok let me be clear i only hate the white english players cos they r so ****ing boring!!! i love the players like shaun wright philips,defoe,richards and of course the wallcot and i was only saying becham to be shot for a joke. i think becham is not good enough for arsenal as we r too damn good!!! it sounds like u people think we r not a good team if u think HAS BEEN players are good enough for us. who else do u want ,andy cole,teddy sheringham,michael owen,jimmy floyd etc god guys we are the ARSENAL and we dont settle for has beens we buy and make the best cos we are the best

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
gunnerz4ever said:
HolaSara said:
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: really Samson wants Becks Dead :shock: :wink: :lol:

HolaSara

ok let me be clear i only hate the white english players cos they r so f****g boring!!! i love the players like shaun wright philips,defoe,richards and of course the wallcot and i was only saying becham to be shot for a joke. i think becham is not good enough for arsenal as we r too damn good!!! it sounds like u people think we r not a good team if u think HAS BEEN players are good enough for us. who else do u want ,andy cole,teddy sheringham,michael owen,jimmy floyd etc god guys we are the ARSENAL and we dont settle for has beens we buy and make the best cos we are the best

Very clever :lol:

samson10

the hero is the person who puts the ball in the net. football is about goals and at the end of the day its the team with the most goals wins. the most important player is the man who puts it in. if that guy wasnt there then real madrid would not have won the league. goal scorers r the most important players as they win the matches

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom