• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 121,831
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I know he's not properly protected but **** me does he fall to pieces. Let's not sign or extend players that crumble at the sight of an attacker eh? Probably a good start to turning this around?

jato

Ruud Gullit on David Luiz: "I think he’s an overrated player, really. Most clubs have done away with him, but he keeps coming back somewhere"

As much as Kia is toxic for this club, you can't deny he is a good agent if he manages to keep getting Luiz good contracts.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
co3bfs2wfp551.jpg
Thats when you start looking at what he has directly in front of him no?
He has turned out a disastrous signing so wont be sad to see him go from a football point of view.
Seems a likeable character though and hes deserving of respect for trying because **** me hes never been known as reliable but to try and keep himself at the top level and to aspire to play behind our midfield and alongside Mustafi he must have a death wish.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think the club should renew.

Besides there stop gap deals are getting annoying.

Why do we buy stop gaps every window? That how you fill your squad with bums.

The Lichtsteiner deal alone was a sackable offence

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's free to leave after June 30th. What in gods name was this deal all about? Why the **** would you buy a player on a 1 year contract. The whole management at this club is in shambles, such a ****ing embarrassing club.
Lost count of how many CBs we have now tbf. Luiz, Mari, Soares, Chambers, Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding, Mavropanos.

**** me, 8, almost a whole team! And another coming soon, bought last year. We haven't a clue what we're doing. :lol::lol::lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lost count of how many CBs we have now tbf. Luiz, Mari, Soares, Chambers, Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding, Mavropanos.

**** me, 8, almost a whole team! And another coming soon, bought last year. We haven't a clue what we're doing. :lol::lol::lol:
Soares is a RB you ballsack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom