• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz (Out)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Rauls gone and Kia is starting to get his shady deals out of the club now that due diligence is being done.

Wouldn't surprise me if he took William out of the club in January.

I'm afriad we're stuck with Cedric, tho. No one's touching him.

(I'm being ott btw)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A strange one. Might as well get something for him now I suppose then let him go for free next year although I don’t get what’s in it for Luiz.

Agents fee for Kia, fee for us and Luiz gets to live in France and play in the CL with a multi year deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Agents fee for Kia, fee for us and Luiz gets to live in France and play in the CL with a multi year deal.

This is the one upside with having Kia’s players. No matter what he’ll be able to get them a move. Same **** with Raiola.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We’re not selling our best CB while Chambers, Mustafi and Mari are all coming back from long term injuries and the new guys are going to need some time to adapt. Luiz is going nowhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We can't have luiz here being backup for Gabriel Saliba and Mari also he useless in 4 so best thing to sell him for 5M and move on. i think only mustafi will stay here next season maybe chambers too Holding Sokratis and Luiz all off.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We can't have luiz here being backup for Gabriel Saliba and Mari also he useless in 4 so best thing to sell him for 5M and move on. i think only mustafi will stay here next season maybe chambers too Holding Sokratis and Luiz all off.

That’s a good point too. No point in keeping him if you’re forced to play 3 at the back to accommodate him, whether he’s our best/most experienced fit defender or not.

ChefMan21

Luiz + the 50 million we were going to use on Partey and get me Camavinga!
Camavinga is a 21/22 opportunity if his club is to be believed. Man Utd, Real Madrid, both interested, but the club won't sell this season. If he continues to grow as a player, would love him here. On my wishlist.

senna

That’s a good point too. No point in keeping him if you’re forced to play 3 at the back to accommodate him, whether he’s our best/most experienced fit defender or not.

Keep Luiz - will help Gabriel settle and keep a good Brqazilian presence in the squad. Given Brazil is the no.1 football talent country, having a lot of them in the squad will help us be attractive to the next generation fo youngsters coming through.

The other good thing is if Arteta wants to play 3CB's then you can easily rotate Luiz in, if you're playing 4CB then go with Mari or whoever is left.

Need to move chambers on I think, not gonna make it here too slow if we want to play 4-3-3 with a high line.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Last player who'll be leaving.

Also Gabriel and Saliba won't be starting right away. Luiz is our only experienced and actually fit CB at the club right now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

best centre back? I'd love to read the comments after the City game. He was a stop gap signing and all things being equal Mustafi has performed better.With the exception of Sp**s I cant remember any other disasters Luiz on the other hand has had several under Arteta.

Fwiw neither are good enough.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
best centre back? I'd love to read the comments after the City game. He was a stop gap signing and all things being equal Mustafi has performed better.With the exception of Sp**s I cant remember any other disasters Luiz on the other hand has had several under Arteta.

Fwiw neither are good enough.
100% agree. Much rather keep Mustafi and I can barely believe I'm saying that.

Luiz has two good games in park-the-bus, deep line, 9 defenders game and we suddenly forget he's joint record holder in most penalties caused in the PL. Good character and decent on the ball, I will give him that. Sell if we can get a fee.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom