• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz (Out)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He is one of the worst CB in the league statistically wise. Of course, we s should be getting rid. Do you really want Saliba to learn from this *****?

I don’t think I can stand another season of the usual pundits saying “With David Luiz you always know there’s a mistake in there etc” but it’s the truth. His erratic style will just cause a lot more panic at the back over the course of the season especially to young defenders like Saliba and Gabriel.

I’d sell whilst we’ve got a chance.

say yes

forum master baiter
He’s not the greatest CB in the world, but this would be an odd move.

- He’s our best CB
- He just signed a new contract on reduced terms
- We just signed his best friend Willian

Very skeptical that there’s anything in this. If I were Luiz and the club tried to sell me, I’d tell them to **** off. He could have had a massive signing bonus if he’d left us on a free.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Might as well keep at this stage unless they offer 14million which seems unlikely.

tcahill

People are saying he's our best CB. With three at the back, I'd be inclined to agree. But it looks like Arteta is going with a back four the coming season in which case he is far from our best defender.

We also need to get some CBs off the books, especially if Gabriel comes in. Nobody seems to want Sokratis and Holding so Luiz should go.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d be surprised if he leaves. Mari was tagged as the starter but got injured for the City game. Clearly a good professional and has a lot to teach the kids about their careers. Easily our most experienced CB, don’t see how you get rid of him. I think it’s Sokratis that’s likely on the chopping block.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I’d be surprised if he leaves. Mari was tagged as the starter but got injured for the City game. Clearly a good professional and has a lot to teach the kids about their careers. Easily our most experienced CB, don’t see how you get rid of him. I think it’s Sokratis that’s likely on the chopping block.

I'd assume Holding, Sokratis and Chambers are first on the chopping block with Kolasinac as well if we sign Gabriel (left-footed). Mari stays and so do Mustafi and Luiz for experience and back-up.

Unless of course they want to go and the right offer comes in. Hilariously, I actually think Mustafi has the safest position of all our current centre-backs (with the obvious exception of Mari).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s not the greatest CB in the world, but this would be an odd move.

- He’s our best CB
- He just signed a new contract on reduced terms
- We just signed his best friend Willian

Very skeptical that there’s anything in this. If I were Luiz and the club tried to sell me, I’d tell them to **** off. He could have had a massive signing bonus if he’d left us on a free.

Kia probably gets a bigger fee this way direct from Rennes.

Also he’s probably getting more money on a 3/4 year deal than from his final year here. Also gets CL football in a superior league.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
zero sense in moving him on this summer. Good option at cb and cm. As mentioned, will help the new CBs settle in.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Idk. He's the only CB we have with some credentials and he's a leader but he's so bipolar. You don't know what Luiz you're going to get. I don't like our affiliation with Kia and so I want as little Kia players as possible but at the same time I still think he could teach Gabriel a thing or two (assuming he's ours) but then again what if we struggle to sell the other crap. At least Luiz has suitors. Hmm decisions decisions.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Hearing 'Luiz' and 'Best' in the same sentence in any capacity that has anything to do with Arsenal really irks me for some reason, If this is true, hell to the yes please.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Edu to get David Luiz to make way for Thiago Silva?

:lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

First he keeps Coutinho, now he wants to take Luiz off us?

@GDeep™:

tenor.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom