• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

Looks like we ain't buying any players and it's 2:30 am here.Really wished we signed a winger today.The deadline day is soo boring nowadays.No Harry rednapp in his car "The lad is just terrific,No dildo in reporters ear..I feel cheated staying up so late.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looks like we ain't buying any players and it's 2:30 am here.Really wished we signed a winger today.The deadline day is soo boring nowadays.No Harry rednapp in his car "The lad is just terrific,No dildo in reporters ear..I feel cheated staying up so late.
Arteta said nobody was coming in like 5 hours ago mate. Could have gotten some rest. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well, Arsenal did their business early, which is actually a great plan.

And it looks like they will trust youth like Walters, Cozier-Duberry and Sousa if needed. Which has also been a complaint.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Here you go

harry-redknapp-interview.gif

OSa3Bn.gif

Now go to bed.

ASIF

Arteta said nobody was coming in like 5 hours ago mate. Could have gotten some rest. :lol:
Staying up on deadline day is a tradition I'm not willing to change..Remember the season when we only Signed Petr Cech that was the worst...And when we signed Özil my god that was special.One season we signed 5 players Arteta and Metersacker two of them on the last day.

I wonder if we are struggling with the FFP. 160 m net spending is not really what I anticipated after last season. We needed at least 250 m invest in the squad if we wanted to push on and compete with the juggernaut that City is.

Timber is write-off this season and even I have to put a question mark on Havertz signing. Thankfully Rice has proven to be an elite signing.

Batman

Staying up on deadline day is a tradition I'm not willing to change..Remember the season when we only Signed Petr Cech that was the worst...And when we signed Özil my god that was special.One season we signed 5 players Arteta and Metersacker two of them on the last day.
Yeah it was nice having the possibility for some excitement. Well maybe Saudi deadline day will bring some. :lol:

Batman

I wonder if we are struggling with the FFP. 160 m net spending is not really what I anticipated after last season. We needed at least 250 m invest in the squad if we wanted to push on and compete with the juggernaut that City is.

Timber is write-off this season and even I have to put a question mark on Havertz signing. Thankfully Rice has proven to be an elite signing.
Most indications were that we were in good shape and that was before even the Xhaka sale was announced so we've made like 80ish million since then and only spent 3 on Raya. The CL revenue will help us a lot so we should be in good shape for next summer but we also need to be able to move someone on for a decent fee and I suspect that might be Gabriel to Saudi.

Malky

Established Member
So who’s the defenders from the academy we’ll be using this season? Because not a chance we’re relying on Tomi or Zinchenko staying fit!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Likely we in limit for this summer we still not doing great with sales i expected 100M+ but likely now we ending up with 80M. Also no matter what we do we'll not compete with city. They signed 3 player for 120M to be backups

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So who’s the defenders from the academy we’ll be using this season? Because not a chance we’re relying on Tomi or Zinchenko staying fit!
Walters and that unless we got injury crisis with Partey we got 7 players that can play in defense yes they injury prone but we need to be cursed 3 of them get injured lol.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Walters is CB/RB hybrid I think, likely RB for first team.

Sousa is quite tall LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom