• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
2.5 add ons?

Knowing edu add ons will based on 50 goals scored or something
Jeez Sky reported 4m fee earlier & I thought ok.
Why let out this embarrasing figure lol.

Oh well at least he went for more than Callum Chambers & if the add-ons are realised a small profit.

No news on our 72m boy?

Are we gonna have to pay him & Cedric off?
🫣

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The punishment for Greenwoods actions: 18 months vacation and a move to Madrid and La Liga. I really hope someone breaks his knees.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
How long was holding’s contract? You’d say we should at least get 15m for an experienced 27 year old English CB

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Jeez Sky reported 4m fee earlier & I thought ok.
Why let out this embarrasing figure lol.

Oh well at least he went for more than Callum Chambers & if the add-ons are realised a small profit.

No news on our 72m boy?

Are we gonna have to pay him & Cedric off?
🫣
Pepe still some chance to Saudi, their window is still open for few more days or else we'll terminate

Cedric will be assistant to the ambassador elneny

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe that fee. We paid £2m for him when he was in the lower leagues and young enough to have a head full of his own hair!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Screenshot_20230901_235959_Chrome.jpg

goodbye GIF

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

FFS!! What is it with this annoying automated message. Of course I'm not f*cking entertained!!

It's been a farcical end to what looked like a promising summer window for once!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom