• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Defoe identified as a target?

patrick42uk

Established Member
thegame24 said:
apology accepted

it wasnt an apology, it was an attempt at patronising you. you always do that, anytime you bring up something ridiculous and it gets challenged, you claim you said something else.

thegame24

Established Member
lol

wasnt my question would they be willing to sell?

yes i mentioned they needed him but it doesnt mean they could refrain from selling him as they arent that great. look at beckham he loved manure and manure loved him but hes gone. i just asked a simple question, but once again someone has to go starting a fight.

Chips&CurrySauce

According to Sky yesterday, David Dein was supposedly in Spain watching Reyes play for Seville. It seems Wenger is a massive fan of this guy.

It reminds me a bit of Wengers admiration for Pires. He really wanted to sign him when he was Monaco manager but Pires chose Marseille, eventually Wenger got his man.

n_henry

Chips&CurrySauce said:
According to Sky yesterday, David Dein was supposedly in Spain watching Reyes play for Seville. It seems Wenger is a massive fan of this guy.

It reminds me a bit of Wengers admiration for Pires. He really wanted to sign him when he was Monaco manager but Pires chose Marseille, eventually Wenger got his man.

That would be great if we got him...but didn't we make an offer befoer and we were told that the money we offered wasn't enough to "pay for his boots" or something? :cry:

GoonerLuke

n_henry said:
Chips&CurrySauce said:

That would be great if we got him...but didn't we make an offer befoer and we were told that the money we offered wasn't enough to "pay for his boots" or something? :cry:

That quotes been going around since this summer, but there is no way Arsène would ever low-ball anyone that badly. The bid was believed to be around 10 million pounds, which could definitely buy a few pairs of boots.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom