• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Manberg

Predator
Can he play in Europa?

I think he can do good. He'll be eager to play as well as he can to either stay here or generate interest from other clubs.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
skysports-denis-suarez-unai-emery_4563281.jpg

Brett

Kallstrom was injured when he signed for us, then had a good spell before he and wenger had some different ideas. He was not as bad as people say he was.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Kallstrom was injured when he signed for us, then had a good spell before he and wenger had some different ideas. He was not as bad as people say he was.

What good spell? He only played three games, two as a substitute, one of those he came just to take a penalty

I'm genuinely asking because to my recollection Kallstrom barely even played, let alone had a "Good spell"

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Heard Carlos Carvalho speaking about him on Sky Sports. He really likes him out on the left, cutting back in with his right foot. But he likes him inside as well. Seems a big fan of this move for Arsenal.

Can he play in Europa?

I think he can do good. He'll be eager to play as well as he can to either stay here or generate interest from other clubs.

Yes, he can play in the Europa League. They've actually scrapped that rule and players aren't cup-tied anymore. But even under previous rules he would have been eligible since Barcelona and Arsenal are in different competitions. Denis has already won a Europa League with Emery, by the way. A second would be nice.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom