• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Did Jose Reyes the roof?

patrick42uk

Established Member
i like that kid's attitude

kicked and shoved by someone twice his size, didnt even flinch just squared up to him. thats my boy!

r_blair2

Reyes

Hes gonna b better than titi. The potential is there to be one of the best. First 2 touches of the ball were sublime.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
He's exactly what we have needed, a partner for Henry, he plays in that right side of the box too which is great.

I think he can start from now on, he does not need to "get used to the PL".

I've got a good feeling about this year. We got the best signing no doubt about it. He squared up those guys too ... fantastic. I think bergie should have come off a little earlier actually, normally he is involved a lot more. Fair play to their MF though, at first they had us covered.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Great to see the crowd get behind the newbie. he does not look like a guy that need to much time to get used to the PL.

He was in that right hand side of the box, exactly where we need him. There was a moment where he was linking with Pires and Henry that showed a glimpse og the future.

Good man, stands his ground and nutted a player on his first appearance ... Gooner class.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Re: Reyes

r_blair2 said:
Hes gonna b better than titi. The potential is there to be one of the best. First 2 touches of the ball were sublime.

Yep he's gonna unlock so many defences. However, not sure who will be better out of Reyes and Henry in the long run - they will both be galacticos

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, I thought Reyes did more in 20 minutes than Dennis in 70. I wouldn't go too overboard yet, but he looks good!

A

Anonymous

20 mins and world class :lol: bound to want to look good in his first match.

lex

yeah he did. his first touth was a drag back sending the defender the other way. and did one brillian pass to set up pires . he could have scored a goal but it was on his unfavour right foot.
well done . give him 3 starts in a row he will be great

Gunner4life09

his performance was top class, he showed determination when he ran towards james and even deflect the ball 1 or twice off him.

Lukazan

Established Member
Yep.. for the 20 mins or so he played, he looks stunning to me.

I can't wait to see whether he will play all game on Tuesday or not.

That Man City player starting on him for no reason peed me off a little, but ah well, the headbutt was nice!!

And any player that skins two players with a drag back with his first touch is a legend in my book! :D:D:D

Sol man

It looked like he is getting on well with Pires and Edu. This guy will be something else in a few seasons here

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yeh he certainly didn't show any fear. Tarnat's a pr*ck period! Reyes is very nippy and smaller then I first thought. He looks like he's got a very sharp footballing brain and will be a great asset.

johe

The kid is absolutely fantastic, and although he was slightly smaller than I thought, he didn't look weak, in fact I don't think he fell over from a tackle even once.. or that may have something to do with that he's so quick they can't even tackle him ;D

cristiano ronaldo is an amateur compared to Reyes.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
His first touch was class. backtracking the ball and keeping it. Great stuff.

Henry sure made everyone remember who's boss though. Great goal from him. I think in a few months or even sooner these two will be an electric strike force.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom