• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Did Jose Reyes the roof?

tox

it was such a buzz just seeing him warm up on the sideline, theres sumfing about this kid, i know we shud give him time, but i see a legend in the making. :D

Legend#1

Established Member
2920006.jpg

A future world class partnership :D

hesham

Established Member
i dont know if any body noticed.. but did any 1 c the expression on reyes face when henry got the goal he went up to him and waz like WoW it was really cool.. no doubt weve sigh i great talent the future is Bright

JazzG

Established Member
lol yeah when he went upto Henry I think he actually said wow, he was like WTF how did that go in, good job he ducked or he probably would of got knocked over by the ball being hit so hard lol!

hesham

Established Member
funny ****,i dont know if it waz cuz it waz his debue but Reyes is the kind of guy when he gets the ball you always expect something to happen. time will tell, cant wait to c more of him :D

Andrew

He seemed to click with Henry really well.

But what a time to come in. In conditions I'm sure he has never experienced and the ball a lot heavier than normal. I for one at first didn't want him to play at all because I thought the conditions would be too much. How I was wrong. He came in and we had chance after chance. He didn't put a foot wrong apart from a header, which we all know isn't our strength. It's a little bit early to tell, but I think he will form a formiddable partnership with Henry and he will score a fair bit. 8)

Senght

I could sense that he and Freddie would form a great partnership at the right. Fred's diagonal runs and his through passes and flicks... Henry and Reyes would form a world class partnership capable of scoring 80 goals!!

G00n3r

exciting times!

we just added a new gun to our Arsenal and this one has some serious firepower! :twisted:

Andrew

pome said:
all this and he was smiling the whole time ;D he looked well happy to be there!

Yep, he looked totally at home. He was also talking to Edu on the sidelines, meaning he could probably talk to Gilberto as well. Anyway, I think his feet do the talking the best. 8)

Soler

Established Member
sg-gooner said:
Was the highbury faithful chanting "Ole ole ole" when Reyes came on? That was kinda of funny.

I thought it was "Jose, Jose, Jose". It sounded great with the subwoofer thumping to it. :D

Chips&CurrySauce

So impressed with Reyes. Although he was only on for 20 minutes everyone can see the boy has got fantastic ability. His first touch was astounding, and he is electric, I didnt realize he was so fast. He was unlucky not to score, good save by James although it was a bit fortunate as it hit him in the face and he knew nothing about it!

Comparing Reyes to Ronaldo is an insult. Fake Ronaldo will never be in the same class of Reyes!

Can't wait to see more of this kid.

wiltord11

i noticed he drifted to thr right alot like henry does on the left if he can play well with ljungberg and lauren hopefully they might be as good as the left side

Webdesignlab

Established Member
wiltord11 said:
i noticed he drifted to thr right alot like henry does on the left if he can play well with ljungberg and lauren hopefully they might be as good as the left side

Yes that does look a good prospect. Freddie and Jose will sort our right hand side no doubt.

Big shout to Mad Jens though. he made a fantastic save or two, which let us settle down enough to let him on.

Gooner83

He had me on the edge of my seat, shame the goal he nearly scored came off David James's face, that was unlucky.

Hes so fast with the ball, and i didn't expect much with the wet conditions.

Baby Ash

I was at the match yesterday and BOY! the kid is good! I can't wait to see him play again, he's fast, he tough, and he's hungry!

I predict that Jose and Henry will make a formidable partnership.

Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose,-------------JOSE! 8) 8) :D

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom