• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
No doubt he's in for a big step up when he moves leagues, and that he'll have some polishing of his game to do, but for €25m it kinda makes you wonder where we were this summer...clearly this is a big talent (Madrid and Bayern interest confirm that), and clearly this is player that would've improved us in an area we left neglectfully unfilled.

Still honestly failing to grasp how we did not grab one of the quite decent options there were on the market in Szboszlai, James, Brahim, Buendía...we put all our eggs in the Aouar basket it would seem, and came up with nothing. Nothing short of negligence and it'll at best cost us a chance at a top 4 run at worst cost us much, much more.

I miss the days when our market strategy would've had us signing players like Szobszlai and throwing them in the deep end. We'd probably have bought his teammate Adeyemi too (to cure the ghosts of Gnabry's past) who's destined for stardom.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Space for him at Madrid? Would make 2 of Isco, Assensio and Oddegard's future look bleak.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Space for him at Madrid? Would make 2 of Isco, Assensio and Oddegard's future look bleak.

Isco and Asensio aren’t good enough for Real Madrid. Isco has one good game in five and overdribbles the ball so much.

Ødegaard has struggled a bit this year as well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Isco and Asensio aren’t good enough for Real Madrid. Isco has one good game in five and overdribbles the ball so much.

Ødegaard has struggled a bit this year as well.
I was always a big fan of Asensio but that injury has seemed to stunt him so far.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not as cheap to make happen as first thought. €25m all in one payment, something we would probably struggle to do in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Salzburg want to sell him in 1st day of January so they'll have month to find replacement not bad thinking.

25m release clause even if paid in full shouldn't be problem for us i mean we'll need to do something with with our midfield and kroenke has to invest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom