• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Drogba is World Class

Mark

Established Member
Drogba does look a truely excellent player. I was thinking he wouldn't stay at Marseille next season but since French teams are doing so well I don't see why not. He'd certainly cost a lot. Probably out of our price range sadly.

brianfrance

Established Member
I've listen him on the radio today, he said he'll stay at Marseille, he loves the team, the coach and the fans. Surely Bouchet will give him a best pay, he's only 20th best wages in France, he deserves to be in the top 3 !

Ak

Hopefully Kolo will persuadde him!

the trouble is, canwe afford him and also do we need him?

Would be a super buy imo, but im not the manager, do you think AW would be intrested?

patrick42uk

Established Member
if we sign drogba, what happens to reyes? or van persie? or fan favorites aliadiere and bentley? you cannot have all the talented players in the world because you can only have 11 on the pitch at the same time. reyes and henry is the future partnership as wenger keeps emphasising although no one is listening. would we spend big (which we will need to) to sign a player who will sit on the bench? myabe we can have that luxury post-ashburton, but not now. this is a case where as a football fan you sit back and say, quality player hope he does well for himself

The Mini

Drogba sounds great, but we cant pack our attackers up, not with the people withe attitudes like Bentley and van Persie.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom