• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EC: Arsenal vs Real Madrid | 03/08/08

sabret00the

Established Member
With Real having completed their game and us resting a whole host of players, i thought this would quickly become a point of discussion after the Juve match, so i've put this one here early as to try and keep the chat as focused as possible.

banduan

Established Member
Re: Emirates Cup: Arsenal v Real Madrid | 03-08-08 16:15

we's gonna get the main team playing this one.

today we started with the CC team. tomorrow the proper team.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member

This game will give us a more less better image of were it is exactly that we stand.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Real Madrid 5pts
Juventus 4pts
Hamburg 1pt
Arsenal 0pts

Thats how it stands, so I guess we need to beat Madrid by 3 to win the cup, unless Juventus win, in which case we need to win by 3 and score like... 4 or 5 atleast.

sabret00the

Established Member

A three-nil over Real while Juve draw with Hamburg please.

nidza7

Established Member

who cares for trophy if we put brave performance tomorrow.

i`d settle for 1-0 tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Will Fabregas be back for this?

Gunner4life09

yeah not really a huge deal if we win the cup or not just hopefully the team put in a performance tomorrow.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Fabregas will be back for this? while he is more then only a week in training?

xcdude24

Established Member

Won't be to effected either way depending on how the result goes. It'll be good to see the likes of RVP, Cesc, Clichy, and possibly Toure get runs out.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member

Fabregas and RVP are probably going to play, so we'll definitely be seeing a lot more quality and cutting edge from our team tomorrow.

**** the cup, no one gives a ****ing **** about it. The score doesn't matter as long as we see some good football and we are able to create good goalscoring opportunities.

Anzac

Established Member

Real is probably the team I despised most after they took LeSulk, and until Roman bought Chel$ki - now I hate both equally and more so than ManU, LFC or the Spuds.

regele

Established Member

We're not gonna win the cup, which is acceptable, considering we're the only team who faces the other 2 top teams, but I'm hoping for a win in the Real game; we'll have space, we'll have our main team on,(we'll concede), so it looks like an entertaining game.

stuart

Established Member

Ok no one really gives a **** about the cup :lol: The "tournament" is about giving our players some sterner tests. Id imagine Wenger will play the majority of the first team today...id hope to see this team out

Anyone
Sagna Gallas Djourou Clichy
Nasri Cesc* Denilson Vela
RVP Adebayor

*if he's even available

I wanna see as much as Vela as possible, i think he looks superb, he's given Madrid a bit of a run a round before from the position, would be nice to see him rape the f*kers again today

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Will be suprised if we see Cesc.
I want to win the cup :(

Id hate to see some other dickhead team win our cup at the Grove. Thats a piss take.

Linson

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Senderos Clichy
Nasri Cesc Denilson Walcott
RVP Adebayor

I think thats the strongest squad we could field at the moment, although our wingers look weak.

Asterix

Established Member

I tihnk Walcott and Nasri are more likely the other way around Linson. And I'd like to see Diaby partnering Cesc.

Alfonso

Established Member

psycho said:
Will be suprised if we see Cesc.
I want to win the cup :(

Id hate to see some other dickhead team win our cup at the Grove. Thats a piss take.

Who cares man? After 1 day everyone will forget about who won the cup anyway. Last season we won this cup and then won **** all, so lets hope it works the other way round this time.

Asterix

Established Member

Alf - we won the Amsterdam Tournament as well didn't we? :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom