• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EC: Arsenal vs Real Madrid | 03/08/08

Linson

Re: Emirates Cup: Arsenal v Real Madrid | 03-08-08 16:15

I think you're right Asterix, revised line-up:

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Senderos Clichy
Walcott Cesc Diaby Nasri
RVP Adebayor

And I'm like you in that I'd like to see Diaby in there with Fabregas. I think we're more likely to see Eboue on the flanks than Walcott. I can't think of anyone else who can play on the wings? I would certainly like to see Wilshere get some more playing time but I think Wenger is going to step it up now and get serious. Is it me or has Nasri been entirely underwhelming so far? I know it's impossible to judge him on a couple of cameo appearances.

Asterix

Established Member

Eboue can't play anywhere. I haven't been too worried by Nasri. I tohught he showed some nice touches yesterday and had some bite in his tackles. He'll be fine.

I was more worried that Walcott seemed to have turned into Hleb and refused to shoot.

RobinVanPersie

Please Wenger...the strongest line-up. I really hate Real Madrid and I hope we will beat them.

I rather win our own tournament but look at last year. We won both the Emirates Cup and the Amsterdam Tournament. That was all last year :lol: Maybe it's better to loose or draw some matches to see what still goes wrong and what Arsenal needs. But not today...today I would like to see a magnificent match :p

Wenger14

Established Member

According to sky the line up is:

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Senderos Clichy
Walcott Denilson Diaby Nasri
Van Persie Adebayor

patrick42uk

Established Member

Thats our first 11 right there, what we are likely to see against Twente.

patrick42uk

Established Member

Dont think Cesc nor Toure will play the first leg against Twente.

Alfonso

Established Member

Just looking how young that midfield is, even if you include the veteran Cesc.

Still can beleive weve gone from Pires Vieria Gilberto Ljunberg to Walcott Denilson Cesc Nasri (average age 20) in 3 years.

Galahad

Can someone help me with live streams? My computer crashed and I lost like everything...help is much appreciated thank you!

Im quite confident that we will win vs Real but not too confident that we actually win the cup. Im really excited about the match now...first Arsenal game I watch this season.

illmatik

Established Member

Need to win by 4 to be level with Hamburg

mccroix

just missed the team on Gol.TV

they said something about Senderos, Sagna, Clichy, Gallas and Toure all playing....could Wenger be trying Toure at DM??

Shadow Moses

Established Member

I look at this sqaud and it's so close to being one of the best. Just 2 to 3 top class additions and we could sweep major cups this season. Why can't Arsène just give in and buy?

edit - Edu just made an appearance at Emirates. So glad he's back. :bounce

raidersoftheark

Established Member

can anybody pm a link that isn't MSTV2? It's buffering every 2 seconds.

Many thanks.

Wenger14

Established Member

No further talk/questions/responses about streams please. It's strictly against the rules of this forum.

algunner

We have to score no less than 4 goals and Real has to score no more than 2 goals. Tough call with no Fab and Kolo in the line up.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom