• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Everyone who follows the championship was saying the same on here, but thankfully instead of taking advice from plebs the club hires a professional loan manager to decide these stuff so he can go to a team where he barely gets playing time.

I was in favour of him going to Bristol City all along from beginning of rumours, to start games.

But one addition is that I think I read Nketiah having a say in where he wants to go, and them "all" evaluating it together. (It would make sense.)

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Everyone who follows the championship was saying the same on here, but thankfully instead of taking advice from plebs the club hires a professional loan manager to decide these stuff so he can go to a team where he barely gets playing time.
Honestly, outside of the whole PowerPoint bs, I think Nketiah backed himself to start at Leeds. Again, if Bamford keeps fluffing chances, Nketiah will be in the team sooner rather than later.

This is showing why the Emi loan was such a good one, he went to a club where he’d definitely play that was struggling and needed all the help it could get.

Get him back here and send him to a club in the bottom half of the Championship for a few months.
Agree simply because the only reason I wanted him to go on loan was to play regular football. I think that will come as the season goes on but it's a bit disappointing that he hasn't started more games.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Where a loan is made to develop a player rather than to get him off the wage-bill it's simple: insert a clause guaranteeing a minimum amount of games the player has to play if fit with provision to recall him immediately if the condition is not being honoured.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Where a loan is made to develop a player rather than to get him off the wage-bill it's simple: insert a clause guaranteeing a minimum amount of games the player has to play if fit with provision to recall him immediately if the condition is not being honoured.
IIRC I think we do have some type of clause in the loan contract if he isn't playing. We should have had a recall clause dependant on appearances though.

How much have you watched him? In total, I must have seen 6 minutes of various highlights of him and I know you don’t watch more football than me.

How much have you seen on him?

Don't take Rich seriously. He spent entire last season attack every young player. Filled threads with his bs that they were all ****. Now he goes around pretending he never said any of it and all suddenly huge Willock fan.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
How much have you watched him? In total, I must have seen 6 minutes of various highlights of him and I know you don’t watch more football than me.

How much have you seen on him?
I saw his performances last year. They were ordinary. Bielsa not fancying him is pretty revealing, tbh.

How about just assessing the situation next summer? And stop with the constant attack on developing players?

Nketiah has done very well everytime he stepped on the field. He scores goals and is dangerous so there is no way he is not getting picked because he isn't rated.

Still plenty of football left to be played and a lot can happen. He can explode, he has the talent. Or he comes back next season with not enough experience and we loan him again, or make him part of the squad, or sell him.

No need to write him off yet.

Underhill

Bamford is starting because it is an asset that Leeds own and need to protect. They need a very good reason to bench him in favour of Nketiah. Hopefully it happens, but Bamford starting doesnt exactly mean that Nketiah is not rated.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bamford is starting because it is an asset that Leeds own and need to protect. They need a very good reason to bench him in favour of Nketiah. Hopefully it happens, but Bamford starting doesnt exactly mean that Nketiah is not rated.
Spoke to some Leeds fans and they are quite divided on Bamford. Some say he misses too many chances and cant wait for Nketiah to get a run. Others reckon hes actually playing really well and it's just scoring that's presenting a problem for him at present. Either way, the situation isn't perfect for either striker.

4 goals in 303 minutes. 4 goals and 1 assists in 303 minutes. Not bad. Just needs to up the volume of those minutes. Elite numbers!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We should not send any players on loan to Leeds. Let them languish in the Championship.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For a loan?

No way they can afford him?

Gotta be Wirth 50 mil att this point.
Dominik solanke cost 20 mil and he scored 8 goals in His career
loan. they'll go for him in january

yeah, he will be too expensive.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bristol City are rumored to be after him.
Makes sense. They took Afobe on loan and the poor guy tore his ACL again. Nketiah has shown good ability and mentality in his fleeting Championship appearances but Arsenal cant be happy about the amount of game time he is missing due to Bielsas reliance on Bamford. Bristol City simply have far more game time for him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Makes sense. They took Afobe on loan and the poor guy tore his ACL again. Nketiah has shown good ability and mentality in his fleeting Championship appearances but Arsenal cant be happy about the amount of game time he is missing due to Bielsas reliance on Bamford. Bristol City simply have far more game time for him.
yeah, I feel he will score a lot more if he starts playing regularly.

Afobe and Aneke are the ones that I was so sure about. It is such a shame that injuries at the wrong time have derailed their progression.

I still have hope for Aneke. He's been very good since he returned to England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom