• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

^ Agreed. I've never seen glimpses of WC ability from the kid. This is one I'd sell and never look back.

Problem is no one buys our bums.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Does not matter if he is young or not he cannot take his chances like saka or.gabi. he does not have the confidence and arrogance they have. Sell this piece of ****

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Championship level striker.
^ Agreed. I've never seen glimpses of WC ability from the kid. This is one I'd sell and never look back.

Problem is no one buys our bums.
We'd get at least £15-20m+ for Eddie if we put him up for sale. I'd push for more even. Easily PL level striker. This idea that he's Championship level is profoundly disrespectful and wildly inaccurate - and that's coming from someone who respects the Championship as a relatively challenging league.

The more he plays the better he will get. He is almost there!
Agreed. Still pretty raw but with some refinement, there's a real CF there. Pace, attacking space, usually an unerring finisher, not the best link-up play but adequate once he has chemistry with the player (his chemistry with Saka+Nelson for example). I don't think he's the best CF prospect at the club (if I were to really think about it and choose, I'd go with Tyreece John-Jules) but I think people are severely underrating him and how good he could be.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Tucked away the chance against MK Dons 2 days ago from identical spot but fluffed it against Liverpool. That's where experience really shows. Atleast he's getting into good scoring positions. But like someone said, we need another striker to start scoring cause it's all Auba right now

thierrytheking14

He is poop
ittZUr61z-ehxQLPoytK1gLDkJ75T8J1dfhKPsarpwRi8S0OKtuiR6nc-yb0KJ9zAV2mCwgrzMeYI-2a2jI2j5i8QnlqdrzPSCBwQYMmsNVYIuA9nz621TDfeFHIo3JhEkkif0Y5WOUCUv1xV2k_4am7HNvFPW726AY

Pop Tart

Established Member
Laca would miss that and he is a ****,both are.not good.enough

What experience gabi has and he is scoring for fun? Stop making excuses

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
People who hate on Nketiah and Willock are the same dunces who say Holding and Chambers need more time. I wonder if Nketiah and Willock were proper white lads would people be a lot more forgiving? I find it laughable that some would sell Eddie for Balogun just cos you saw a couple of YouTube videos of the latter. May I remind you that despite how talented Balogun is, he has yet to play against men. Everything about him is theoretical.
Anyways, I think we need accept that they’re in the development stages and they will give you more dodgy performances than great ones but I would like to say in a time whereby everything moved fast, that we at least try and give these boys some patience. Personally, for me 23 is the golden age. It’s the age where most are physically at their best, technically good and experienced enough to know what they’re doing. If a player doesn’t show something by then, chances are he’s not gonna make it. I say 22/23 cos that’s when Ronaldo blew up at United, when Nasri came into his own, Hazard cane into his prowess etc. I haven’t got the data to back it up yet but unless the player is a prodigy, most footballers don’t come into their own until that age.

Pop Tart

Established Member
People who hate on Nketiah and Willock are the same dunces who say Holding and Chambers need more time. I wonder if Nketiah and Willock were proper white lads would people be a lot more forgiving? I find it laughable that some would sell Eddie for Balogun just cos you saw a couple of YouTube videos of the latter. May I remind you that despite how talented Balogun is, he has yet to play against men. Everything about him is theoretical.
Anyways, I think we need accept that they’re in the development stages and they will give you more dodgy performances than great ones but I would like to say in a time whereby everything moved fast, that we at least try and give these boys some patience. Personally, for me 23 is the golden age. It’s the age where most are physically at their best, technically good and experienced enough to know what they’re doing. If a player doesn’t show something by then, chances are he’s not gonna make it. I say 22/23 cos that’s when Ronaldo blew up at United, when Nasri came into his own, Hazard cane into his prowess etc. I haven’t got the data to back it up yet but unless the player is a prodigy, most footballers don’t come into their own until that age.
What has race got to do.with it bell end. Everyone says saka is the real deal and loved on here..so **** off with your anti white agenda

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Unnecessary race baiting

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vital season for Nektiah we need a striker who will be ready to take over auba in 2 years time

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Thought he had a decent first half yesterday but for a boy whose supposed to be a natural finisher, he really should have done a lot better with his two chances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely baffed how much people love sh*tting on Eddie :lol:
It's gotten quite weird really, all over twitter aswell people loudly insulting him much less calling for him to be sold. Think all 3 of Nketiah, Nelson and Willock are taking it in turns simultaneously for weekly abuse as the new Iwobi/AMN - I think many have forgotten the bollocking AMN was getting every week the way people are begging for him to stay :lol:.

Thought he had a decent first half yesterday but for a boy whose supposed to be a natural finisher, he really should have done a lot better with his two chances.
Agree, really snatched at those chances. Still don't think he's as composed at this level as he should be given he's already shown he can score. Skating by on his movement more than his actual finishing when it comes to goals, but I expect that to get better with more experience.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's gotten quite weird really, all over twitter aswell people loudly insulting him much less calling for him to be sold. Think all 3 of Nketiah, Nelson and Willock are taking it in turns simultaneously for weekly abuse as the new Iwobi/AMN - I think many have forgotten the bollocking AMN was getting every week the way people are begging for him to stay :lol:.

Agree, really snatched at those chances. Still don't think he's as composed at this level as he should be given he's already shown he can score. Skating by on his movement more than his actual finishing when it comes to goals, but I expect that to get better with more experience.

I thought he played really well yesterday, looked exhausted after an hour in the game, but with little training and no Laca in the squad, we couldn't really sub him off...think he is the type to grow into a team/season the more he plays.

Tempted to want Arteta to go with Laca and Eddie as our 2 strikers this season, think they will both surprise a few this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom