• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu - back from holiday?

VaVaVoom

Edu has been awesome for the last two years, particualrly the 2002/03 season, despite scoring fewer goals and receiving less attention as a result. His passing is sublime and never gives the ball away. He is going to be instrumental this season, with or without Patrick.

weelip

I would like to "like Edu" like many of you guys here. Seriously, i believe Gilberto is a better player to us. At least from the Community Shield match, i believe Gilberto has improve and the break has done him wonders.

I will not put Edu as "great" yet. He still has much to show, lest the Consistency department.

SuperBob

If Edu can stay consistent I would put him over Gilberto, Gilberto is a good player abit more consistent then Edu, but I think we all know Edu is the more talented out of the two. But as someone said before they both are extremely important to us. For this season I would start Gilberto over Edu. How long has Edu been training with us so far this season though?

tcs

gilberto will be even more important to us if viera leave...of course edu is a very good player.

Split

Mark said:
Not another Edu/Gilberto debate. Let me put it this way, we are lucky to have both of them in our squad. Sometimes it will be Gilberto starting, sometimes Edu, but whoever starts we will have a quality midfield and they both give us something different.

I agree they are both quality and both give something different to the side.

I reckon Vieira's departure could atleast have one very positive outcome. It could put an end to the Edu/Gilberto debate, as the will both be starting alongside eachother and forging a superb partnership.

Split

JazzG said:
Sol has never rated Edu but one thing about Sol is if he is wrong he will be the first to admit it.

Edu is a decent player but for me he is too inconsistant, for every good game he has, he has 2 average ones. Last season he got into some form and took Gilberto's place but soon after we bought Gilberto back because he starting playing poorly again.

I rarely agree with Sol's posts, but I have to agree he does come across as very decent and honest in his views. He's willing to accept others peoples view even if he disagrees and he is able to have a sensible debate. I respect that.

A

Anonymous

Split said:
JazzG said:
Sol has never rated Edu but one thing about Sol is if he is wrong he will be the first to admit it.

Edu is a decent player but for me he is too inconsistant, for every good game he has, he has 2 average ones. Last season he got into some form and took Gilberto's place but soon after we bought Gilberto back because he starting playing poorly again.

I rarely agree with Sol's posts, but I have to agree he does come across as very decent and honest in his views. He's willing to accept others peoples view even if he disagrees and he is able to have a sensible debate. I respect that.

Lol, cheers but I dont know why you rarely agree with me. Its not like I come up with a load of radical and strange ideas!

Or at least I dont think I do. :wink:

Split

Sol said:
Split said:
JazzG said:

Lol, cheers but I dont know why you rarely agree with me. Its not like I come up with a load of radical and strange ideas!

Or at least I dont think I do. :wink:

There you go, another post I disagree with. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom