• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 3rd Round: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | West Ham (A) Next Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

%D0%BF.png

Prediction

Brentford 0-1 Arsenal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why did Marquinhos spend all his time around the first team instead of training with the academy?

This is a rhetorical question btw.
I already answered you earlier. Can't believe you're continuing this.

He wasn't bought for the first team for 3 million pounds ffs. He surprised in training while getting adjusted to the country and club, so they kept him around to show if he can surprise everyone and to have some cover.

He was loaned after 6 months after his adjustment, and having not been able to perform that well in the end, which was expected.

The argument was silly in the end anyway, because Segoe Jr. had not been bought at all unlike Marquinhos, which was why you said there is 1% chance for a youth player to start.

Btw. I also have the impression that he trained with both U21 & first team on different occasions.

Marquinhos, however, is regarded as a development player and will not be a barrier to other first-team acquisitions.
Technical director Edu said: “We’re delighted to have completed the transfer with Sao Paulo, as Marquinhos was a player we had been watching for a while. At 19, he is still very young, so he is a player for the future. We look forward to Marquinhos now joining us for pre-season, making his new home, and continuing to grow and develop with us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom