• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 3rd Round: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | West Ham (A) Next Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

%D0%BF.png

Prediction

Brentford 0-1 Arsenal

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Not a bad tie for us. Would rather us try to win this cup playing mostly good opposition rather than division 2 outfits

Let's play Aubamawang

Of course Utd are at home and we are away. Standard.
They'll still lose against the Geordies. With City out it's a realistic opportunity for silverware to develop that winning culture Arteta is craving.

Good on Nelson for getting the goal. Thoroughly deserved for the young man. Hopefully, it leads to more opportunities. After all, there's no sense in burning out Martinelli or Saka so early in the season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Looks like there'll be a few lower league teams in the quarter finals. While one of United-Newcastle is getting knocked out.

Could be a fairly clear path all the way to the final.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of United and Newcastle definitely going out, would have liked a home game...but very winnable to be honest.

Happy.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
FFS never get any favorable draws to call up the youngsters :lol:. Shame that, but should be a decent tie.

Yeah I was just thinking now we through hopefully nwanweri and mls get fit and might play a role then @A_G pulls fkn West Ham away out of the drawer.

It’s their most realistic prospect of a trophy so they will go all out.

Tbf now that the spectre of City has been dumped I think a lot of teams will go all out in the Carabao.

Reactions: A_G

Mohamed7

They'll challenge this season, they've got arguably the best attack in the league and will just outscore everyone.
Means nothing if they are leaking goals. Attack don’t win you league titles; defense does. Their defense is too poor. Can’t see them winning cups either.

Unless they really reinforce in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom