• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 3rd Round: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | West Ham (A) Next Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

%D0%BF.png

Prediction

Brentford 0-1 Arsenal

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Anyone know what fixtures we have around the West Ham game?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
It's weird how 7 Hag and the United supporting cretins will moan about VAR and everyone is out to get them but never mention how they've gotten 12 straight home draws somehow.
These are the 12 draws as well:

West Ham, Villa, Middlesbrough, Villa, Burnley, Charlton, Everton, Reading, West Ham, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Newcastle

This is so sus

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
These are the 12 draws as well:

West Ham, Villa, Middlesbrough, Villa, Burnley, Charlton, Everton, Reading, West Ham, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Newcastle

This is so sus
Yup. Amazing how they never run into a big team early.

ArsenalLunatic

I actually thought the game was pretty enjoyable considering the lineup. One thing I noticed was it seemed we blocked a lot of shots in the box, more than usual. Maybe I’m imagining but I counted at least 3 for Blanco and White alone.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United's next tie in the competition is a good one to be honest. A win-win regardless of the result.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Want a pat on the back, mate?
Nah, it wasn't some Nobel worthy science I invented. Just don't like silly strong claims like that when the other person has nothing but pessimism as his logic. When there is proof that Arteta started youth in the same competition last year.

@A_G even claimed Marquinhos was bought to the 1st team to support his pessimistic claim that a youth starting has 1% chance. Which was a ridiculous argument. Well Segoe Jr. wasn't bought at all.

Don't you think it should be called out when wrong?

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really don't like he put Cedric in at the end rather than Walters, but I guess he wanted more experience as it was only a 0-1 lead.

Okay, West Ham in the next round. Once more many EPL matchups. Win the next one and the rest of the games might be the easiest way to the final in years.

EPL teams keep on dropping. The next game is after Sheffield United at home, so it might be possible to field a bit stronger team, and get some rest if there is a big lead against Sheffield.

blrgooner

Established Member
Anyone know what fixtures we have around the West Ham game?
Chelsea Away, Sevilla Away, Sheff Utd at home, West Ham Away( Carabao) and then Newcastle Away.
Not the easiest. Hope we don`t have any injuries to worry about at this time. West Ham and Sheff Utd game could give us a chance to rotate and rest players though

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A_G even claimed Marquinhos was bought to the 1st team to support his pessimistic claim that a youth starting has 1% chance. Which was a ridiculous argument. Well Segoe Jr. wasn't bought at all.
Why did Marquinhos spend all his time around the first team instead of training with the academy?

This is a rhetorical question btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom