• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 4th Round: West Ham United 3 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 1st November | KO: 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Prediction

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

Topside

Think we go pretty strong Ramsdale will start, Gabriel at the back Jorginho at 6, Havertz cf with either Saka, Martinelli starting Nelson deserves another start. Ødegaard will start also.

WHU will have played Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday be interesting to see how strong they go Paqueta, Alvarez will start as have bans for the next PL game.

Yesterday few of their players looked jaded, winner reaches last 8 so be interesting how both managers approach the game.

Tomb Bombadil

Think we go pretty strong Ramsdale will start, Gabriel at the back Jorginho at 6, Havertz cf with either Saka, Martinelli starting Nelson deserves another start. Ødegaard will start also.
I really hope we are not playing Martinelli or Saka. We have so much quality in attack.

My first eleven:

Ramsdale
White - Gabriel - Kiwior - Tomi
Jorginho
Vieira - ESR
Nelson - Havertz - Trossard​

Maybe a bit offensiv, so we could also play Elneny. I could imagine that we play with Jorginho and Rice in midfield.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm a bit unsure about that defence. I'd really rather we rest Saliba and White tbqh but one of them definitely has to play.

Tomi - White - Gabriel - Kiwior is what I'd go with.
I think I’d rather see White at fullback than Kiwior. Swap Tomiyasu to the other side.

Quite looking forward to watching the second string, there’s enough about them to create a couple of chances. Just got to hope they have enough about them to finish enough of them.

Make or break for Nelson, not sure if he starts ahead of ESR/Vieira if Kai starts in midfield.

Legend14

Established Member
Win anything and everything this season.

I think we have enough depth now for
2-0 Arsenal.

Second objective is to get Reiss big minutes.

HattoriHanzo

I don’t care abut this one.
Use Elneny, Cedric, Vieira, Nelson, ESR, Nketiah and yougsters.

Rest Saliba, White, Tomiyasu, Rice, Ødegaard, Saka, Martinelli.
We have much tougher and more important game on Saturday.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No Rice in the lineups, some people are not serious.
Newcastle and Sevilla in the next eight days and you want to play Rice here?

I don’t want to see any “fml!!” post from you he gets injured 🫠

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can someone confirm for me that this game isn’t in about 9 hours time? ESPN is f*cking with me I think regarding my timezone.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
trossard-------nketiah---------nelson
-------smith rowe---havertz
---------------jorginho
kiwior---gabriel---tomiyasu---walters
---------------ramsdale

This is the setup I'd like to see. Kiwior inverts and sits next to Joginho and a three of Gabriel, Tomiyasu and Walters gives us that security at the back.

West Ham will go strong for this game because they expect us to rotate. So I'd have some starters on the bench.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

West Ham will probably play their first eleven. They'll take competition seriously. I think we will too.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Arteta takes this competition more seriously then most of A-M.

It'll be a pretty strong side. I expect Rice .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like Rice might play here according to mikel. G.Jesus still out but he pushing for return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom