• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 4th Round: West Ham United 3 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 1st November | KO: 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Prediction

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Who plays CM vs Newcastle? Its a real problem position.

Rice Ødegaard and probably Jorginho? Could try Zinchenko there? All very underwhelming going into a game with this free flowing, all action Newcastle side.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Rice Ødegaard and probably Jorginho? Could try Zinchenko there? All very underwhelming going into a game with this free flowing, all action Newcastle side.
More worried about White tbh. He was gassed tonight

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope this cup get cancelled. I say it every year and not because we s**t in it i find it a big waste of time for teams who already playing in europe.

What the fun of it manutd won it and got worse. Also winning it send you to conference league this is just depressing.

Our players better don't care about it bigger test at Newcastle they better don't perform like today

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn't see the game but when I saw Saliba wasn't playing I was expecting problems. Like the end of last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho and Rice we hardly have other choice. Havertz won't do much other than win some duels even tho for physical side like Newcastle Havertz in midfield will be best options but his lack of involvement offensively is problem

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We were defensively quite sound today. I think they said on Swedish broadcast WH scored 3 goals from 0.41 xG. Goals were very cheap and unfortunate. Problem is we create **** all as per usual

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
1st half we should have scored at least 1 from the 2 good chances Eddie had.
Their goal was a bit of a fluke & if VAR was in play we likely get a foul on Ramsdale.

Now I see what Arteta is doing by trying to control games but we lack intensity at times & seem lethargic.

Very Poor 2nd half. There is no glossing over that performance.
None of the attacking players made any kind of significant contribution & defensively we were error prone.

I'll give some credit to West Ham tbf but we need to be much better

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Thankfully the media is concentrating on United instead of us, even though they were playing a much better team than we were 🫢

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Why do we play in this cup if we have no intention of trying to win? Just play our youth side and non starters the entire match, each match of the cup. No exception.

Substituting in our starters tarnishes our brand. It makes it seem like we failed trying.
Although we'd get beaten 10-0 or something if we did that and it would get spoken of forevermore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom