• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 4th Round: West Ham United 3 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 1st November | KO: 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Prediction

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We were defensively quite sound today. I think they said on Swedish broadcast WH scored 3 goals from 0.41 xG. Goals were very cheap and unfortunate. Problem is we create **** all as per usual
3 goals from 0.4xG and look who was back in goals?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t know why bozo keeps playing Zinny at fullback. Zinny has played and us actually better as an attack 8. You literally solve two problems with one stone. Play kiwi at LB, Pep plays 4 CBs at once, this guy is a Pep cosplayer after all. He just can’t rate players and is tactically inept. Look at his football, it looks like dog vomit.

To be honest just on aesthetic football Newcastle, Lfc, Brighton, Sp**s, villa, and City play better football to Spanish Pulis. We have played watchable football for about a half season out of 4

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We need to solve our LB position clearly Zinchenko have been targed in the last few games and we all know he isnt a defender but a midfielder. I would play him in a no8 role without any problems as he can also influence from there its time to play Tomiyasu as LB.

Also our performance tonight was disgusting by our reserve players who knew this was their chance clearly we havent got the squad depth quality wise we need to compete in all fronts yet.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game. Mikel fielded 2nd string players as starters and got well beaten by WestHam in the early rounds of League Cup. It makes one appreciate how Wenger did wonders with non-first XI players and academy players yet still beat other Premiership teams.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Why do we play in this cup if we have no intention of trying to win? Just play our youth side and non starters the entire match, each match of the cup. No exception.

Substituting in our starters tarnishes our brand. It makes it seem like we failed trying.
Sadly the manager avoids our youth like the plague.

Nwaneri for instance should start every one.

That token selection of that Segoe lad didn't count as he's crap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. The front pages are all talking about them according to Sky. Thank goodness

I squinted and couldn't see us even on the small print
Media can't focus on us because we aren't shambles we unbeaten and 1st in CL group. Manutd however are mess off pitch and on pitch but the media might focus on us if we keep failing to win something soon that's why taking cup more seriously matters because the league you completing against man city and CL we not winning it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game. Mikel fielded 2nd string players as starters and got well beaten by WestHam in the early rounds of League Cup. It makes one appreciate how Wenger did wonders with non-first XI players and academy players yet still beat other Premiership teams.
Its not 2010 anymore as much I'd love give youngsters chance but teams have improved PL sides are much better now if westham can beat your 2nd team 3-1 or Brighton last season 3-1 too you wonder how badly we'd lose if we put youngsters with zero experience.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Didn't watch the game, but a fielding a midfield of Jorginho, Vieira, and Havertz against a super physical team in West Ham is conceding defeat from the jump.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
They didn't give a rats a$$ not fooling me. When Benny Blanco scored that bullet header (goal of the season contender btw) Arteta must have had a right pop at him.

"I said make it look real Benny!!"

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Sadly the manager avoids our youth like the plague.

Nwaneri for instance should start every one.

That token selection of that Segoe lad didn't count as he's crap.
Sagoe isn't crap...taking big steps forward this year, and bar the two schoolboy starboys has probably been our outstanding u21 player this season so far, and crucially, is physically ready to play against men

HighburyHigh

Really starting to hate Zinchenko. Can't defend and keeps giving the ball away out of position.
We're playing without a LB when his in the team.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

3 goals from 0.4xG and look who was back in goals?
Yeah it’s a bit lol, but I don’t think Raya saves any of them and I genuinely believe he doesn’t save the one where a WH player (Kudus?) is half through on goal in our left side of the penalty box where Ramsdale gets his hands up to deflect a chip

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Some go on like you'd think we'd been pumped 5-0 by Dunny-On-The-Wold FC in the Champions League Final....

Eminently forgettable match in an eminently forgettable competition. The Newcastle game is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom