• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just like Saka after Norwich, he's getting so much stick on social media. :facepalm: Hope these young guys can block out all that nonsense.
Same with Nelson again. It's the usual ****ing bullshit with our fans. Just gotta ignore it and continue to give them support when we can. They both worked very hard today, as did the other young players and despite the lack of forward thrust, I felt there were a number of encouraging signs from all of them.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
not going to make it here. Send him on loan to a Championship club, if he has a Mount type of season then he can come back and probe himself.
Same for Nelson.

it sounds cruel but it is the truth.
We are the Arsenal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bunch of teens coming up in the AFTV era. Nothing the lads should worry about. Smith Rowe is a baller and he’ll continue to improve.
I think he took up very good positions off the ball but just lacked bravery when he had possession. Needs to be a bit more decisive. I understand the nerves though - away at Goodison, tough game and atmosphere. This will have done wonders for his development, as well as his fellow youngsters.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
not going to make it here. Send him on loan to a Championship club, if he has a Mount type of season then he can come back and probe himself.
Same for Nelson.

it sounds cruel but it is the truth.
We are the Arsenal.

Spot on I'm afraid.

Ok, we can play one or two youngsters here and there in the league.

But not freakin 4-5, especially when they aren't anywhere near the required level currently. It's too much. Not serious for a big club of our magnitude.

Pepes blue pill

game kinda passed him by and the two passes where he could have played someone through he picked the wrong pass, dudes clearly got a lot of talent and if he can stays injury free I cant wait to see what he can become under good coaching

Lol at those saying to loan players out, as if the club is gonna go and spend money on loads of new players

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
game kinda passed him by and the two passes where he could have played someone through he picked the wrong pass, dudes clearly got a lot of talent and if he can stays injury free I cant wait to see what he can become under good coaching

Lol at those saying to loan players out, as if the club is gonna go and spend money on loads of new players
The loans don't work either.

Furious

Smith Rowe is certainly good enough. He's played a handful of games so the nerves are expected.

Martinelli is the exception, not the rule

Good enough for what? He's slow and weak, nowhere near ready physically for the PL. Well, if he's only played a handful of games, then it's about time to send him to the Championship so he can play some more, don't you think?

Besides how many Academy youngsters make it here? Like 1%. So, loan or not - the majority of won't make it here anyway - send them to the Championship, where they can develop instead of costing us in the first team.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Chelsea seem to be doing fine by believing in their academy players and actually showing some confidence in playing them (of course, they've been forced to do so). Our academy players aren't worse than theirs. I consider quite a few on par with each other.

Young players are going to look terrible when they have no direction from their coaches especially with an interim coach who doesn't have a legitimate staff.

Furious

Chelsea seem to be doing fine by believing in their academy players and actually showing some confidence in playing them (of course, they've been forced to do so). Our academy players aren't worse than theirs. I consider quite a few on par with each other.

Young players are going to look terrible when they have no direction from their coaches especially with an interim coach who doesn't have a legitimate staff.

No way. Levels apart.

Unlike our youngsters, Chelsea's have all proved it in the Championship. Abraham, James, Tomori and Mount all of them have 40+ Championship games under their belt.

Then you look at ours, who've done nothing in comparison.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Good enough for what? He's slow and weak, nowhere near ready physically for the PL. Well, if he's only played a handful of games, then it's about time to send him to the Championship so he can play some more, don't you think?

Besides how many Academy youngsters make it here? Like 1%. So, loan or not - the majority of won't make it here anyway - send them to the Championship, where they can develop instead of costing us in the first team.
LoL. Think 1% is too much. Can you name One player from our Academy that has made it ?

Furious

LoL. Think 1% is too much. Can you name One player from our Academy that has made it ?

Wilshere and Iwobi to some extent. That's about it for the last couple of years.

Yeah it was too high, doesn't change my point though.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So this is the solution to the team isn’t it? The one is supposed to play instead of Özil. Some are so biased, thinking this guy is ready and better than Özil is ridiculous. Lots of these youngsters need like 2-4 years of development. Maybe they will be ready at 20-22 years old. Today they are not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom