• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It would be a lot better than signing Perreria for 25m I will tell you that much.
11goals and 6 assists is better than 2 goals and 4 assists. Being English is not a skill no matter how much you wanna give that to esr. And doing it for West Brom is far more impressive. You making me hate the kid the way you overrate him. Even @HairSprayGooners is like fvck him if he doesn’t bend the knee. While you are like we should bend the knee too him

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
11goals and 6 assists is better than 2 goals and 4 assists. Being English is not a skill no matter how much you wanna give that to esr. And doing it for West Brom is far more impressive. You making me hate the kid the way you overrate him. Even @HairSprayGooners is like fvck him if he doesn’t bend the knee. While you are like we should bend the knee too him
You aren't listening. You don't want to hear what I'm saying and are losing it because you know it doesn't make sense.

You don't sell, a young promising English player who at his worst is still a decent player, while paying almost the same money for Perreria.

I'm not overating him. I'm saying he's potential and helped us a lot. That isn't overating so stop using superlatives and going to extremes to try be right. Your ****ing wrong accept it and move on.

There's 0 logic and 0 sense. And that my friend ends the discussion.

Hairspray said 50m and you think about it. I agree with that. 32m no.

Listen if you don't rate ESR that's fair enough. But stop acting like he's ****. It's not his fault he's only 20 and hasn't played 200 PL games and hasnt 100 goals/assists.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I think Pereira's a good player, I wouldn't mind him bing our am.

Alexs

What would we have to pay dodgy hipster Maddison to join the Artetanic? Offer him £20Kpw less than that.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
pretty much what I am saying. I dont want him to be sold. I want him to extend and us to sign a top AM. But as you say if his agent is holding the club ransom or they want him to be the main AM. Then the club cant agree to that as it would create a dangerous precedent. As you said he is 20 year old kid with 18 league PL starts to his name. you cant promise him to make him main man. i also wouldnt give a youngster 80k after 18 league starts as @14Henry seem to think is ok. This is how our wage bill went out of control and we saw the consequences of trying to move on players with huge contract.

If you think £32m is too low a valuation for him (like I do), then it's a bit odd to lose him for the sake of £20k per week. How many £40m players come in with wages of less than £80k? The fact we are talking about his value being that high means he is worth keeping on a proper salary surely?

The guys a talent, he was one of our top 5 players for the second half of the season. The reason our wage bill is too high is the Özil/Auba/Laca/Willian/Kola contracts, not the younger players who are actually performing. He'd be great value at £80k if he keeps his performance level. If he improves - which is more likely - then it's a bargain + you have an asset for the future as well.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
One of the poorest posters on the forum atm, I’ve proven that numerous times by calling him out.
Some people try to hide behind being super critical, it’s easier to look like you know what you’re talking about with that.

He takes that to the logic extreme, to the point where he is just constantly underrating his own club and players. Another 🥱 poster on AM.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
This is a weird thread for me, feels like it's being used as a stick to beat the club/ESR with about something that hasn't happened? Or is ever likely to happen.

I dislike the current administration as much as the next guy but the club has given no indication they are willing to sell. This seems impossible to me and simply Villa trying to turn his head or his agent trying to get a better deal at worst, which you'd expect him to do so.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have 1 game a week next season. Rotation should be kept to a minimum. I keep saying the same thing. 10s are not the issue. What will elevate this team is a proper rb, cm, and Cf.

I would rather spend 65 million on Tielemans than 65 million on Maddison. Just give ESR the 10 and get it over with.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This is a weird thread for me, feels like it's being used as a stick to beat the club/ESR with about something that hasn't happened? Or is ever likely to happen.

I dislike the current administration as much as the next guy but the club has given no indication they are willing to sell. This seems impossible to me and simply Villa trying to turn his head or his agent trying to get a better deal at worst, which you'd expect him to do so.

Well said, exactly how I feel as well

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom