• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Cup - Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid |01.08.09| 4.15pm

Kraig

Established Member
im heading down to london in about an hour, will be finding a pub to watch todays game in, hitting camden tonight, then will be at the emirates tomorrow for the rangers game.

anyone recommend a decent pub to watch it in?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Rohit said:
So Diaby's pre season has again been more or less hampered by injuries.
I really feel sorry for the guy. He has all the talent in the world but can't seem to even stay fit for one month.

Its Dan Smith's fault

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
--------------Almunia

Sagna--Gallas-Vermaelen--Clichy

----------Denilson-Song

-------------Fabregas

Bendtner--------------Arshavin
------------van Persie

Anzac

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
--------------Almunia

Sagna--Gallas-Vermaelen--Clichy

----------Denilson-Song

-------------Fabregas

Bendtner--------------Arshavin
------------van Persie

IMO if this is to be our shape for the season then we'll struggle to hold top4 irrespective if Den/Song play as CM/DM - simply because Cesc is ahead of the play, and if he drops back to get the ball early we are light in attack through the middle. Our wide men will then likewise drop deeper & we will end up in a 451 = bollocks.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I agree Anzac.

But if we drop Cesc deeper when Nasri returns and play a 4-2-3-1 with interchanging between the forward 3, it could work.

------- Cesc - Song

-- Nik - Nasri - Arshavin

Alot of variation there. Nasri and Arsh can easily slot wide to make a 4-man unit with Nik supporting RVP.

Anything to relieve Cesc of playing the AM role.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Rohit said:
So Diaby's pre season has again been more or less hampered by injuries.
I really feel sorry for the guy. He has all the talent in the world but can't seem to even stay fit for one month.

Its Dan Smith's fault
It's not Dan Smith's fault. It's Smith's fault that his development halted but how can it be his fault that Diaby sustains a ton of injuries to body parts that are unrelated to his ankle? He's always been like that, even at Auxerre.

It's still annoying though. I think Diaby has the capability of becoming a great player but he's starting to run out of time.

patrick42uk

Established Member
I dont think so. I think Diaby can be here for a long time. He's young enough. Look at the patience Arsène showed with Robin.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
USgoonergirl said:
kofigunner said:
Ah, it seems like GolTV is showing the game tomorrow and it's a free preview..sweeeeet!!!
what tv service do you have that is doing the free preview?
Oh forgot to mention that I'm in Canada and I'm using Rogers

IBL

Established Member
Wahey! the game is live on Sky Sports 2 and will finish before I head off to Brum, hoping for a good performance from us

IBL

Established Member
no worries, only sleeping over in a hotel for work there tomorrow....no sightseeing ;)

otfgoon

Established Member
First time I'm really seeing Sakho playing, guy is an absolute monster, I reckon even Drogba would bounce off of him. Not brillaint at defending though.

ricky1985

Established Member
otfgoon said:
First time I'm really seeing Sakho playing, guy is an absolute monster, I reckon even Drogba would bounce off of him. Not brillaint at defending though.

What makes you say that?

I have always thought he had a chance of becoming a similar player to Sol Campbell.

stuart

Established Member
Hopefully there will be some decent streams available for our two games. Looking forward to seeing what will hopefully be a strong line up

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom