• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Cup: Arsenal vs Napoli | 03/08/13 | 16:20, BT Sport

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
arsenal.png
VS
napoli.png

Sat 3rd Aug 16:20 Emirates Stadium
Official Match Menu
Arsenalplayer (live audio)

6400725251_ccdeb2dff5.jpg

arsenal.com
sscnapoli.it

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Time for a real challenge. Let's see what Wenger says when Higuain scores a hat trick against us today.

Probably something like this: "We have some work to do but I believe it is important that we keep the belief in these players." "They are young but they are forming a strong unit which can become unbeatable." (Until they get fed up with not winning and quit the team and then we have to start all over again).

Higuain doesn't even look that happy to be at Napoli, I think he'd have much rather come to us. I think if we had come closer to Napoli's offer, Higuain would have been able to force it through. Anyway musn't try to dwell too much, let's see what happens today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well first of all Higuain will start on the bench and we are trying to buy suarez who is better player

will be real test for us i expect 2-1 win for us.

Tangy99

Seems I can't subscribe to BT's online player without signing up to their broadband etc. Can't see them being very successful with such limited options. Hope theres a decent stream!

Also, BT Sport's logo looks like it was from the 1980s.

ArsenalDNA

I wonder what percentage of the lobby would prefer to see us lose this game with Higuain getting a few goals. I'd say at least 60%.

Fck that place is a cesspit at the moment. Leo is in his element.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
ArsenalDNA said:
I wonder what percentage of the lobby would prefer to see us lose this game with Higuain getting a few goals. I'd say at least 60%.

Fck that place is a cesspit at the moment. Leo is in his element.

Higuain will not score goals today cuz he will start on the bench :lol:.

Wouterus

#Arsenal team to play Napoli: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Gnabry, Podolski, Giroud

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Arsenal team to play Napoli: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Gnabry, Podolski, Giroud

Fabianski

Jenko Kosh Mertesacker Gibbs

Wilshere Ramsey

Gnabry Rosicky Podolski

Giroud

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal 58s
#Arsenal substitutes: Martinez, Sagna, Miquel, Arteta, Zelalem, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Akpom #AFCvNAP

No Gervinho he is gone in my opinion

But where is Sanogo!?

No Cazorla Szczesny also maybe tomorrow they will play.

Cruisio

Established Member
Ramsey and Wilshere is an interesting one, as is Gnabry

Reading (probably too much) into it, i'd say that Wengers looking to see if that CM pair work and just how ready/close to the first team Gnabry is

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Napoli team vs Arsenal: Reina - Mesto, Cannavaro, Britos, Armero - Behrami, Inler - Callejon, Hamsik, Insigne - Pandev

Riena

Mesto Cannavaro Britos Armero

Inler Berhami

Callejon Hamsik Insigne

Pandev

Not bad line up should be a good test for us.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Pretty pacey and tricky wingers, think Insigne and Callejon could cause us problems. I don't have much faith in our midfield to do much defending so i'm expecting goals for both sides.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Like the lineup.

Wilshere and Ramsey in the midfield I feel is better than Arteta and Ramsey.

Arteta is a solid player, but really did piss me off in the CL vs Bayern last season.

caldeltatrojan

Like the lineup. Would rather see Higuain on our team sheet, but that's over and done with. Very excited to see the team play again finally! Also like starting with Kos and Mert at CB.

COYG

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom