• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural

Established Member
Lets pray that Yaya Toure and Silva have a bad day against us, we can take care of the rest, but if those two are in form then we got no chance of stopping them.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Lets pray that Yaya Toure and Silva have a bad day against us, we can take care of the rest, but if those two are in form then we got no chance of stopping them.
I agree - Yaya has looked 1/2 the player he was in recent times. Silva's a deadly player on his day and hopefully we can deal with him.

skip spence

De Bruyne know how to spend his £200K+ wages...
JS78867139.jpg

In the fashion-game we are ahead at least... :eek:

Last edited:

skip spence

He's from mainland Europe. Their fashion style is all over the place.
Oh I don't know. Much like Peter Crouch, chances are he'd be wanking off in his solitude if it wasn't for fame and fortune. Should show that pic to Giroud and Arteta, they'd show no mercy to a clown like that.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Match of the season so far. 6 pointer in the title race.

We should be up for this. Expect a good performance. Any win would be great, but if it isn't too much trouble I'ld prefer the ususal 3-0.

Bananacoffee

JS78867139.jpg

Bahahah fashion police arrest this man immediately, put him in a cell with Stephen Ireland, worst dressed footballer of all time.

What next, he's going to wear one of Alex Song's hats too?
zsk2og.png

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

JS78867139.jpg

Is this the rich emo look ? It's really contrasting with his skin . He looks like he's from an early 80's new wave band .

Last edited:

Jazz

Yep, a win is definetly needed here. As has been said, this is pretty much our last home game against the big sides. We need to have a bit of a cushion for when we go away and this is a 6 pointer.

adpree

Is this the rich emo look ? It's really contrasting with his skin . He looks like he's from an early 80's new wave band .

I think the kids being remunerated in someway for wearing that outfit. Its more beneficial to a brand to have their merchandise on an upcoming star with his kinda profile. Won't place it out of the realm of him being paid to wear it.

If city play at their current level and not like they did in the first 3 games of the season,if we put out a good performance we should atleast edge the encounter and take three points.

It is crucial we take advantage now when we have it in terms of functioning as a team and firing,wenger said in his press conference that he will look to nullify their individual quality,hope he goes for that,it would be the key for our victory.

Le Professeur

Established Member
LOL that's so German/Belgian. Yes, not the most dapper of euro-youth.

Mate, I'm from Belgium and I can tell you, that is not "Belgian" at all. It's called "I've got too much money yet no taste at all", an age-old affliction occurring amongst all human species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom