• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury Rock City

But on the other hand, City isn't as good as they were like two or three years ago... so maby you could demolish their confidence early on. That would be nice, yeah, I want that!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Friend of mine, not sure how he got it.

Going there makes it even more disappointing Alexis isn't fit for this, really wanted to see him play :mad:
Reports indicating that he may well be fit but it'll be a game day decision.

;)

AbouDiabyMilitia

If we don't win this, our home record against big sides hasn't been great this season, despite out emphatic 3-0 win over United. Hopefully we'll smash em all away in the second half of this season anyways.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm as positive as you are about this match. I'm always nervous playing big teams. post-traumatic stress and all. If we show up we'll win.

If we don't we'll lose.

/Michael Owen.

em9999

My rainbows
We don't need Sanchez to play, to be able to beat Man City but on the other hand Man City deffo need Aguero to get a result v us.

I say don't risk him for the sake of this game

Bananacoffee

Doubt City will risk Aguero, every time they do he has a setback. Gotta learn from your mistakes sometime, eh.

What a waste of money Bony has been, quite ironic how he looks much worse than Dzeko, and even he is not exactly doing wonders at Roma.

em9999

My rainbows
Man city replace sold players with worst players, it comes from having too much money and owners who don't question anything.

I mean how much did they spend on Mangala who in my book is appalling and a total liability

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ill post this again...

troll_football_image_cc46e70cd80ade07e6753c2ac720101e.jpg

adpree

I honestly am not worried about their strikers. We have enough pace and tactical nous to deal with em, in cech and co. This is a midfield game in my view. We need a 10/10 from both Ramsey and Flamini......

skip spence

Doubt City will risk Aguero, every time they do he has a setback. Gotta learn from your mistakes sometime, eh.

What a waste of money Bony has been, quite ironic how he looks much worse than Dzeko, and even he is not exactly doing wonders at Roma.
They'll risk him for sure, even if he's half-fit.

Because yeah, Bony's a bit ****. I too can't believe they let go of Dzeko for him. Even the Beast was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom