• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Arsenal v Fulham - Sat. Dec. 4 - 15:00 | ATVO

Bossa

Established Member
Another tough team to break at home. Fulham are horrible in form standing seventeeth on the table.

Out: Fabregas, Diaby, Vermaelen
Doubtful: Squillaci

Predicted lineup:

Arshavin Chamakh Nasri
Wilshere Song Rosicky
Clichy Koscielny Squillaci Sagna
Fabianski

Subs: Chesney Djourou Eboué Denilson Walcott RVP Bendtner

If RVP is fit enough to play I'd definitely play him behind Chamakh. By playing a more offensive formation we may be able to break down teams a lot sooner.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Re: EPL - Arsenal v Fulham - Sat 2 dec - 3:00 PM |

****. Mark Hughes is their manager. He often nullifies us.

otfgoon

Established Member

Would probably go with that line-up, also tempted to play Robin rather than Tomas though.

3-0.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Robin is certainly more capable of a sublime through ball, piece of skill or the outrageous strike from distance, but I'm not sure he'd give us the 'overall package' needed from the AMC position that one of our midfielders offer.

mo50

Established Member

I don't like it when we're up against a Mark Hughes side. I expect them to park the bus and pray for a draw.

Fulham have been in dire form, and we should take care of them. I'm not expecting an easy game, though.

Bossa

Established Member

I have a feeling that Wenger will use RVP from the bench, start him again against Partizan and unleash him against United. Maybe its too optimistic to let him start again.

mo50

Established Member

Chamakh's definitely going to start. We need to ease Robin back in, and now that we've got a more than capable deputy, we can afford to. Besides, after Chamakh's last few performances, he deserves to start.

I'm most excited about Nasri. He's turned into a monster this season and has performed consistently well. I reckon he'll be a key player yet again. This guy doesn't cease to amaze me.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is on the 4th of December mate not 2nd (my birthday :p).

IBL

Established Member
It's vital to keep this momentum going as we've the CL game after this game, two more wins would set up well for the congested festive fixtures.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

otfgoon said:
Would probably go with that line-up, also tempted to play Robin rather than Tomas though.

3-0.

Tomas provides a little more bite and also linkage between front and back, he's also busy and keeps our play ticking over. RVP has that cutting edge and is more of a goal threat from open play and set pieces. Is RVP ready though and is he ready to play the Cesc role?

Play to anywhere near our potential and we should beat them-most fans will be nervous because we just don't know what to expect from our team. A good defensive performance and one that sees us take our chances-3-0 sounds good to me too!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We will dominate possession and should comfortably win the game. Fulham are a tough nut to crack and the longer the game goes on the tougher they will become. An early goal with stifle them.

-----------------Fabianski--------------------
--Sagna-----Koscielny-------Squid-----Clichy--
------------Song-----------Wilshere-----------
------------------Nasri-----------------------
--Theo------------Chamack------------Arshavin-

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
think we'll probably see:

Fabianski

Sagna
Djourou
Koscielny
Clichy

Song
Wilshere
Rosicky

Nasri
Chamakh
Arshavin

Proof

Established Member
I don't have a good feeling about this match. Considering our recent good form, it would be typical, to drop points at home against an opposition, which is going through a rough path. I'm just taking care of my expectations.

If thing are going well, Van Persie should get 15-20 minutes on Saturday. There's no point in starting him.

- Fabianski -
- Sagna - Djourou - Koscielny - Clichy -
- Wilshere - Song - Rosicky -
- Nasri - Chamakh - Arshavin -

lee1001

Established Member
I want to see RVP involved. He is the one player who can make a difference in the final third. he is capable of moments of magic and vision like those flicks that released Vela against Wigan. Otherwise I can see our tappy tappy passing nullified by a regimented Fulham defense.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
It won't be easy to break them down, and we won't find the spaces we had against Villa last Saturday.
As some have already said, we need an early goal to get those spaces and the opportunity to exploit them. The longer it stays 0-0 the more difficult it'll get to score.

We simply can't afford to lose or draw this, we've to keep in touch with ManUre.
It won't be easy to beat them, with any setback suffered a week earlier and I hope our players are aware of that.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I just hope we have learnt our lesson and don't start this game like we've already won it.

Start with high intensity, sharp passing and movement get an early goal. I thought we pressured Wigan well when we lsot the ball yesterday. More of the same please.

If we'd been more clinical last night we could have won that 5 or 6 nil

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom