• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Liverpool- 24/08/15, 20:00. [SS1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cripple Sturridge is the only one of their players I would want in our team, wouldn't want the rest of the lot even as rotation options.
you could argue that Coutinho has great potential and would be a very good for us. He has this kind of explosiveness we are missing as long as Wilshere is out.
And let´s not forget Sterling, he....oh wait :p

dave_rwr

Established Member
Duhhh how did I not make that connection!? Well I guess I can be excused as I'm not exactly a TO native - I've just been living there for the past two years (from Oz) - I actually moved to Guelph recently. You part of the "T-dot Gooners" ?

No way! I'm in Guelph too. Small world.

I have a sneaking feeling we are going to lose this game. Its the games we are expected to win that we muck up in, like Monaco and West Ham and now this.

adpree

Why are they comparing XIs? They're no where near us...maybe one or two players could break into our XI on a consistent basis.

I reckon they are a lot closer to us quality wise now than we care to acknowledge. They have bought well over the summer and are starting to look like a real unit. Our squad has to be up for this tie, 110%, or we could be subjected to a smash and grab.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I'm confident but there's no doubt it's a huge game. Loss would put us out of the title race already.

I think Liverpool are a good match for us though, we'll win well.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I have a sneaking feeling we are going to lose this game. Its the games we are expected to win that we muck up in, like Monaco and West Ham and now this.

Actually, more often than not we win the games we're supposed to. Otherwise we wouldn't end up winning far more games than we end up drawing or losing. West Ham, Monaco etc. are actually exceptions. However, I do agree that those exceptions are far too frequent nowadays.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I can never depend on Arsenal to show up. Collectively the squad suffers from bi-polar syndrome. I just hope they'll have taken their go-out-and-win meds prior to the Liverpool tie.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Scousers on RAWK:

We're going to **** these satellite selling, sewage shifting c*nts.

Arsenal are luckily to have a win so far.

I am somewhat optimistic ahead of this game. I for one like how the manager is setting us up this early in the season.

How can they claim that second statement? Have they not looked at their games vs. Stoke and ****ing Bournemouth at home?

I do like the last one tbf, they've been the second best team in every game they've played yet he likes it.

ScotVieira

Established Member
Scousers on RAWK:

How can they claim that second statement? Have they not looked at their games vs. Stoke and ****ing Bournemouth at home?

I do like the last one tbf, they've been the second best team in every game they've played yet he likes it.
There are many football fans in this country who either do not watch the games or they do not understand what they are watching. They just take their opinions based on whatever their favourite pundits are saying. Anyone who watched the Pool Vs B'mouth game and thinks they played well needs his/her football head examined.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Debuchy injury has hampered him , all the same he is great back up to have , our full back positions are really strong .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom